The knetizens debated about nj popularity

• If they don't have a core fanbase then what was with Attention's irrational initial charting 😭 That song would rise on Melon at like 3am lmaoo and it was very similar to how IZ*ONE songs would perform, I guess they had the help of ARMYs then.

I still think aespa have the biggest domestic fandom but you have to consider that this group literally JUST debuted so of course their fandom wont be as strong in this area, give them a couple months or so.

Not even gonna talk about the sajaegi accusations because every popular GG gets those once they do well. You just seem angry that people are starting to count IVE out of the 4th Gen leader race in favor of NJ but it makes no sense to take it out on them and start doubting their success.

Aespa need a good song and will explode.

Ive has peaked. NJ blew them away with no pre-hype. StayC fans moved to Ive, who have now moved to NJ. No doubt Koreans like younger idols, and the stan magnets in Ive are getting on the older side now.

• well, like I've mentioned before, that's how you know that a group is truly popular. People are enjoying the music for what it is, and not for being a stan, a group's visuals, scandals or bots.

EDIT: Remember the days of SNSD? The craze about streams wasn't there yet. Everyone knew Gee or Genie, and imitated the choreography. Everyone knew who they were. They were truly popular.

• Yeah they sold so many albums with zero fandom 🥺

I've fans are threatened because newjeans each member stand out unlike some other group where it is one model with friends😆

Newjeans already have more hits than I've too and just getting started. Globally shattering every fourth gen record. It is start. Don't worry about their fandom. Worry about your favr not moving her facial muscles when she tries to fake high notes while sitting. Now go and find your anti newjeans posts and post in your circlejerk here with so called antis in disguise of neutrals. It is hard time i know. So many hits must be hard to digest🥺. It is gonna be rough time in next comeback too. You all can cry together😘

• Op is spreading nasty rumors about IVE competition and is the first one to complain when their group is receiving hate. Hypocrite until the end.

That's why I bash openly. These people use op and spread anti nj agenda in name of criticising everywhere. Fake worries. So they get the replies they deserve

And what competition?

Newjeans already have most hits in fourth gen. Despite debuting later than others and shattering records internationally. They are burning in rage

• their korean fanbase isn't here... ..they didn't voted yes i know they re still rookies..but i notice yet their streaming mv youtube views is so suspect tho compared at the charts stream..like spotify or melon...

They re popular for their music no the members..

The knetizens think hybe buy stream or give them deals...

Their International fans dont know voted tho..only hybe stans did care about them

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/…ns-who-are-super.html?m=1

Ive got only 18k voters tho, that's not much more considering they are a million seller older gg with two notorious Izone members with already established fandoms uh :whatr:

that's actually the most concerning stat i saw there...

NJ just randomly debuted 6 month ago with no teaser and only unkown members, obviously their fandom is building up and their success right now is mostly through gp and casual listeners. (They still have a significant chinese fans tho)

But what i really saw in this stats is that BP and Twice already have strong established fandoms who mass voted (160k and 80k), while newer groups like NJ, LSFM and even Ive have barely 5k/20k voters. :/ because they debuted not long ago i guess.

• Op, Just wait for the hot 100 update. It's about to go down and i will be ready with my popcorn. It's been while since a group apart from the big3 has generated this much ATTENTION (lol) in akp. :pepegrin:

• their korean fanbase isn't here... ..they didn't voted yes i know they re still rookies..but i notice yet their streaming mv youtube views is so suspect tho compared at the charts stream..like spotify or melon...

They re popular for their music no the members..

The knetizens think hybe buy stream or give them deals...

Their International fans dont know voted tho..only hybe stans did care about them

OP I dedicate this song to u

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Imagine thinking that not mass voting but having high streams/sales is sus. It's literally what organic popularity looks like.

• There's no end to OP's hypocrisy and i'm praying for OP's health as New Jeans keep achieving new milestones :pepe-pray:

All I know is if this debate is for his/her favorite group, they would be the first to scream 'hybe stans are bullies' or 'evil hybe is the mastermind'. i just know :iconpepe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!