How well do you know me?

• Answer this ~

1. My ulti KPop-group:
    2. My ulti JPop-group:
    3. My KPop-ulti:
    4. My second most favourite KPop-group:

I also will give everyone 5 random reactions who knows the name of the guy in my profilepicture. To win you need to know

• His name
    • His group

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Ult K-Pop: ACE

Ult J-Pop: Not too sure, just getting into J-Pop my self

Kpop Ulti: Park Junhee (Jun)

Second Favourite Group: Ateez

Profile Pic: Best guess is HongJoong from Ateez

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nope thats not Hongjoong

OK I reveal it ...

17f3250e938caeb25261bfc0f77873c3.jpg

Kono Junki, 23 years old, born January 20th 1998

He loves Spaghetti Carbonara and his favourite drink (yes drink) is rice with curry. He also likes working out and going for a run.

Junki ended on Produce 101 Japan with #9 and debuted at the end with JO1 as one of their most powerfull and best vocalists

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh and the answer for the 2nd question is MADKID

• is rice with curry

wait drink?

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

• wait drink?

I put a time-stamp at this video from Produce 101 Japan in 2019 where he says it

And some random facts, in case you want to watch the whole video (wich is very hillarious):

• Tsubasa Takizawa is now member of ENJIN (I can totally recomend you their songs Say Your Name and We Go)
    • Kengo Hata is now working as an actor
    • Yugo Miyajima is now member of the Japanese-Korean group Orbit (I can totally recomend you their songs Universe, Beautiful Butterfly and Bloom)
    • Eujin Aljama went back to Canada after he was voted out of the show
    • Nothing new got revealed about Shogo Koyama after leaving the show
    • Shion Tsurubo who is an ex. FNC Entertainment trainee joined the winner group JO1
    • Hiroto Ikumi is an ex. Churro's Entertainment trainee, now trainee under RBW Entertainment as member of the trainee group JBOYZ and at the moment participant in a Chinese survival show
    • Ryuji Sato is curently also an trainee under RBW Entertainment and also joined the same Chinese survival show
    • Junki Kono joined the winner group JO1 (I can recomend you their songs MONSTAR, Running, My Friends, Young, Shine A Light, INFINITY, GO, Safetyzone)
    • Syoya Kimata joined the winner group JO1
    • Shunya Osawa is now member of the Japanese-Korean group Orbit
    • Fumiya Sano is now member of the group OWV (I can recomend you their songs Ready Set Go, ROAR, So Picky, Na Na Na)
    • Yoshiki Togo after PDJ he released a photobook but than nothing else happend
    • Ryo Mitsui went to another survival show called G-EGG in 2020 and will debut with the winner group of G-EGG called NIK somewhat in 2021. NIK is a Japanese-Korean group where a few members are also used to be KPop- and JPop-idols before
    • Akira Takano debuted with NRVLND in 2021. The group is releasing their first MV in a few days (its comon for many Japanese artists to debut and than drop the MV weeks later)
    • Masanmi Aoki debuted with NVRLND
    • Nothing new got revealed about Ryusei Kurokwa after leaving the show
    • Nothing new got revealed about Satoshi Yamada after leaving the show
    • Naoki Ozawa became a stageplay actor
    • Minato Inoue will debut with the group BUGVEL somewhat in 2021. BUGVEL btw has 2 members who used to be YG-trainees before
    • Tatsutoshi Miyazato is now the leader of the group ENJIN under the stagename "Sol"
    • Nothing new got revealed about Ginsuke Nakagawa after leaving the show
    • Kosuke Honda made his previous group called WhiteA to disband cause he didn't want to go back to them and he is now the leader of OWV
    • Minhyuk Lee went back to his Youtube-channel cause he was a Youtuber before and also debuted as soloist
    • Tomoaki Ando debuted under the stagename "Tomo" with the Japanese-Korean group Orbit
    • Nothing new got revealed about Kentaro Ishii after leaving the show
    • Sora Nakazato is now working as model
    • Taiga Nakamoto is now member of ENJIN

:D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!