[theqoo] (G)I-DLE’s Soojin met with the victim and denied bullying

• If she didnt bully, she should have said i didnt bully you instead of saying i dont remember

But she said that she didn't bully anyone on her written statement. Her written statement recognised the stuff she was being accused of and retelled her side of the story, the argument she had with her friend and how it happened (from her poin t of view), the things she did use to do (like dressing a bit inappropiately and smoking once), the things she did not do (like going with older guys, stealing uniforms and, generally, bullying and physicaly hurting anyone). And at the end, she simply said that, regarding an incident about a drink, she didn't have any memory about something like that and belives she wouldn't do such a thing.

So it's not a "i don't remember anything" excuse.

• So it's not a "i don't remember anything" excuse.

Indeed.

In order to add some perspective to the meet-up and how things unfold...

The older sister had a livestream yesterday on instagram where she gave additional information. There's no replay available but here's what a Pann user had to say about it:

" I’m gonna explain some parts that people are misinformed about and have left out in simple terms.

I watched the victim (C)’s older sister’s live stream yesterday. The stories were right but she never said that Soojin had spoken “very shamelessly” to her and she never said it was in a confident or shameless way. Rather, she said that Soojin said it in a nervous fashion.

Also, in the articles, it only talks about how Soojin had denied the claims and said she didn’t remember, but on the live stream, the sister said that Soojin apologized to them about the part where she had cussed C out on the phone. I wanted to write this because it seems like the story being tossed around is saying that she denied everything.

I wrote what I saw and what I wanted to say. I don’t have anything to say about the other parts, so I’ll end the post here. "

Plus, the older sister even played Dumdi Dumdi during her livestream because she likes the song. So I guess the bad blood is not that bad after all.

• Its funny how she is saying she does not remember, but did not bully in the same statement. That's a self contradiction right there..

If she really didn't do it then she should have just sued and moved on, maybe take a small break.

The fact that her statements are vague as ever, contradicted by a known actor who is also a supposed victim, just means that there is more to the story.

Also cube could have clearly done better..

Her career ending move was her first statement and her refusal to meet the victim at first. In the public's eye, she is done for

• If she can't remember how can she said she didn't do it? its contradicting

Soojin never said she didn't remember about bullying or Violence, she has already said it multiple times in her official statement than she has not done bullying, assault, Violence, stealing etc which she is being accused of.

The only thing soojin said she didn't remember is that accusers accused her of forcing other to buy her juice in school which she said she doesn't remembers.

From her official statement:

IMG_20210225_201054.jpg

People are trying to bend and manipulate soojin's statement to suite their agenda

• What are you talking about?

this sentence from op

Soojin claimed not to remember what happened during their school days, and when the alleged victim explained what happened, the (G)I-DLE member continued to deny she was ever a perpetrator

if she didn't remember why did she deny it? If she deny being a perpetrator that means she remember

• The only thing she said she didn't remember was the story about an argument on the phone because of a juice. How shocking.

In the latest statement from the victim, she has again claimed that she didn't remember. I am prone to beleiev the victim here since soojin's statement before is very vague..

The fact that the victim has exposed her identity by approaching official channels and programs makes me beleive in them more than soojin. Cube being unable to take harsh action says something..

anyways teh public has already decided their verdict anyways, it does not matter now

• In the latest statement from the victim, she has again claimed that she didn't remember. I am prone to beleiev the victim here since soojin's statement before is very vague..

The fact that the victim has exposed her identity by approaching official channels and programs makes me beleive in them more than soojin. Cube being unable to take harsh action says something..

anyways teh public has already decided their verdict anyways, it does not matter now

That's what the accuser said soojin said, that article is one sided and from the accusers perspective only.

• Isn't the third time when the victim accepts to go to Cube to talk? I doubt the victim wants money since she keeps asking for an apology. Instead of saying "I don't remember", it could be easier to simply say "I'm sorry if I said something wrong, I didn't realize it would hurt you". Nice and clean.

She accepted to talk with the victims because they will share their stories with MBC soon. She keeps destroying her own career, and it will affect the other members too.

• That's what the accuser said soojin said, that article is one sided and from the accusers perspective only.

Yes, but the fact that soojin and cube cant make proper statements is what has let people to side with the victim more...

No matter what the truth is, public has decided that soojin is a bully and thanks to cube's handling, the situation now pretty much has no chance of changing..

There is literally no evidence and just words, but a big actress coming out like this makes victim's case way stronger, so there is nothing soojin or cube can do to change it now..

It may be hard for the fans to accept but the in reality soojin's chances of returning to industry are smaller than 0.1%

• At this point all i believe is that if she is innocent then she should fight till the end and not bow down to the public pressure which accusers are using to blackmail her.

Everyone says she/cube handled the situation wrongly but what else could they have done, if soojin is innocent then forcing her to apologize and admit to crimes she never committed would have been horrible and inhumane.

It's not like apologizing to things she didn't even do would magically end everything

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!