[theqoo] (G)I-DLE’s Soojin met with the victim and denied bullying

• (G)I-DLE’s Soojin met with the victim and denied bullying

GI-DLEs-Soojin-met-with-the-victim-and-denied-bullying.jpg

(G)I-DLE’s Soojin is reported to have personally met with her alleged school bullying victim.

According to reports, Soojin and the alleged victim spoke for about an hour on March 11 KST. The alleged victim stated Soojin claimed not to remember what happened during their school days, and when the alleged victim explained what happened, the (G)I-DLE member continued to deny she was ever a perpetrator.

The alleged victim expressed she was frustrated and asked, “If you’re going to be like this, why did you ask to meet?” Her sister also shared the alleged victim worked up a lot of courage to meet with Soojin, but nothing came substantive came from the meeting. cr

original post: theqoo

1. Crazy… The bully forgets and the victim remembers everything for the rest of her life

2. Soojin is so disgusting, just retire

3. Crazy, what about Soyeon?… I’m worried about Soyeon and the other members too ㅠㅠㅠ Soyeon writes songs for the group and does everything, but Soojin is ruining everything…

4. I’m really curious about what’s in her head

5. This was her last chance… Bye, idiot

6. Well, bye, I won’t even listen to (G)I-DLE’s songs anymore

7. Well, is she human? She’s trash and disgusting

8. She’s the worst, I really don’t want to see her in the media anymore…

9. Soojin, don’t make me feel guilty because I used to like you

10. Shameless

• I mean ... if she really didn't bully then why should she admit to it?

Isn't it all just from the accuser's side of the story?

Anyways it seems like whatever Cube or Soojin say will end up being trashed by the public anyways because the GP already made their decision about this issue, doesn't matter if Soojin really bullied anyone she is already seen as a bad person

• isnt that true for nearly all bullies?

they dont know how badly they're affecting others they just care about momentary fun and forget later on?

and if someone doesnt apologize right after they commit a mistake, chances are, they dont even think they made a mistake so in their head, its an insignificant issue thats worth forgetting

• I think it came at a time when her career is more important than it is right in this story, she should have apologized even if not everything was true. at some point netizens were going to forget all that.

• It is a really shitty thing to claim you don't remember bullying someone when the victim constantly thinks about what theyve done to them.

It's only a shitty thing for those who ASSUME she does remember but doesn't want to admit it.

If you put yourself in her shoes and consider she speaks honestly, then what more is she supposed to do? Beg like a dog for mercy?

Even I who followed closely the whole case, I don't even know anymore what she's supposed to admit. People have thrown out so many accusations, big or small; some have been disproven, some have been retracted. At this point, I don't even know what the older sister is still pushing. And I'm pretty sure all those people who are hating on SJ don't know either.

• I don't know what Soojin and Cube are thinking just apologize and get over it. I mean did you hear about any other bullying case right now. No. it is always Soojin's bullying case because she keeps dragging it on.

• What I'm not understanding is why this isn't over yet, if she met with the victim she should have just said sorry and moved on with it. Her denying it is making it worse if CUBE is not suing for false claims. They should have never met if this is how they would "resolve" it,

Exactly, you either sue for false claim or apologize, there is no middle ground on this issue.

• They clearly fucked her up

Soojin wasn't even that popular to ruin G-idle's reputation as a whole (unlike Naeun). They should've put her on hiatus since the very beginning and then write an apology about it. Even if she didn't do anything. People would forget about it eventually but they chose the delusional side of trying to prove she did no wrong. As if people would care about her side of the story at this point

• She should've at least said, I'm sorry if I don't remember. But I see that I hurt you and I'm sorry. Going the zero accountability approach is not it...not in this situation.

• This talk of not remembering reminds of the Street Fighter movie quote "but for me, It was tuesday"

Chun-Li: My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away. A hero at a thousand paces.

M. Bison: I'm sorry. I don't remember any of it.

Chun-Li: You don't remember?!

Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

• It's only a shitty thing for those who ASSUME she does remember but doesn't want to admit it.

If you put yourself in her shoes and consider she speaks honestly, then what more is she supposed to do? Beg like a dog for mercy?

Even I who followed closely the whole case, I don't even know anymore what she's supposed to admit. People have thrown out so many accusations, big or small; some have been disproven, some have been retracted. At this point, I don't even know what the older sister is still pushing. And I'm pretty sure all those people who are hating on SJ don't know either.

delusional fan alert lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!