Do you think Miyawaki Sakura joining the BigHit group will make a certain Senior Singer lose sleep?

• Do you think Miyawaki Sakura in BigHit can rise higher than a certain Senior Singer? 24

1. Yes (5) 21%
    2. No (7) 29%
    3. Only Whyknock cares about it (12) 50%

Big Hit conquered the world.

However, there is one person in Korean Pop Scene Big Hit did not conquer, and it is likely that unlike the previous years where BTS had monopolized all of the Grand Prizes, the Senior Singer of KPop (despite of the inconvenient fact that she contributed very little to it) is likely to get a Grand Prize from Melon, Golden Disk and possibly even MAMA (where techinically she is not eligible for a Grand Prize because she had received a Lifetime Achievement Award from there on 2014, but as we all know Korean award shows bend their standards quite often!),

Now, Miyawaki Sakura had some name in Japan and she was the chief draw of IZOne, so she entering Big Hit is a big news.

We don't know how Big Hit will use her. There is a rumor that she will be sent to lead a girl group division in Big Hit Japan, but BHJ is just getting started with some contestants from I-Land forming a new Japanese boy group with some more audition winners. Sakura is not that young so she can't be left unused til BHJ debuts a girl group.

So it is likely that she will be put into a new BH-Source girl group which will debut sometime this year. Elsewhere I mentioned that it will probably mean the end of GFriend, but that is another topic.

Now, the big question is:

Will Big Hit be able to develop Miyawaki Sakura as a great star, to overcome a certain Senior Singer in KPop?

Miyawaki Sakura is popular in all three countries in East Asia, and her being stuck in IZOne might have limited her reach. She is younger than the BlackPink members so she has the potential to become a massive Asian celeb.

However, as the Senior Singer became a wall for IZOne in three separate instances, KPop's Great Anachronism might prove to become a wall for the new Big Hit act.

SM had boy groups as priority and Red Velvet did not reach its potential, and the person developing the new girl group for BH is the person who developed RV.

Whether MIyawaki Sakura, who is 5 years younger than the Senior Singer, overcomes the Edam singer to become dominant in all of Asia, or the Senior Singer once again becoming the gatekeeper for MS and the new BH GG, depends upon how much effort Mr. Bang is willing to spend upon the new GG.

• Miyawaki sakura is senior of bp in japan and asia so loyal fanbase but growing up with produce 48 in china (she was center of survival show and center hkt)

Yes she is one member experienced in izone since she is debuted on 2011 with htk group .

I remember than the people hate her in her debut jpop idol(her attitude was cringe bad but she was young girl) but now love her cause she is représentant of jpop idol.

All the idols re perfertionist esp heejin loona (she is really little arrogant idol)....

• Bang PD should buy Senior Singer's company before her company fight with Spotify again (or Apple Music when they try do to the same as Spotify)

• Idk but I want Sakura to write a book about her journey from jpop to kpop in a temp group to whatever she’ll do with bighit

She will, since Japanese entertainers sometimes write tell-all books, but not until she returns to Japan for good and that book will probably be in Japanese with possible Korean translation if there is still interest on her by that point of time

• depends upon how much effort Mr. Bang is willing to spend upon the new GG.

Some time ago Mr. Bang was actually going to release a japanese BTS song written by Mr. Akimoto, but after an outcry from the koreans this ended being cancelled, Mr. Akimoto is the current holder of Mrs. Miyawaki contract, seems interesting that this news come now, what do you think of Mr. Akimoto and Mr. Bang relationship?

Quote from WhyKnock

Miyawaki Sakura is popular in all three countries in East Asia, and her being stuck in IZOne might have limited her reach. She is younger than the BlackPink members so she has the potential to become a massive Asian celeb

Mrs. Miyawaki seems to have a sizable fandom in China which has not been much explored much, likely because of the limitations imposed by IZ*One, But Mr. Bang does not seem to have much pull in China, i don't think BTS has done even a fanmeeting there. Do you suppose the recent business dealings with YG has something with this? YG seems to have much more contacts in China, with G-Dragon having a adverting deal there just after his military service when koreans were being blacklisted from China.

Another interesting thing, I don't know if you follow Chinese Ent but there is a currently airing program called Chuang 2021, which is a kind of copycat of Mnet Produce101, in which a Japanese contestant placed number 1 called Hashizume Mika in the two episodes which showed rankings. Seems very similar to Mrs. Miyawaki situation two years ago on Produce48, but this time it's a male contestant and in China instead of Korea

• Some time ago Mr. Bang was actually going to release a japanese BTS song written by Mr. Akimoto, but after an outcry from the koreans this ended being cancelled, Mr. Akimoto is the current holder of Mrs. Miyawaki contract, seems interesting that this news come now, what do you think of Mr. Akimoto and Mr. Bang relationship?

Mrs. Miyawaki seems to have a sizable fandom in China which has not been much explored much, likely because of the limitations imposed by IZ*One, But Mr. Bang does not seem to have much pull in China, i don't think BTS has done even a fanmeeting there. Do you suppose the recent business dealings with YG has something with this? YG seems to have much more contacts in China, with G-Dragon having a adverting deal there just after his military service when koreans were being blacklisted from China.

Another interesting thing, I don't know if you follow Chinese Ent but there is a currently airing program called Chuang 2021, which is a kind of copycat of Mnet Produce101, in which a Japanese contestant placed number 1 called Hashizume Mika in the two episodes which showed rankings. Seems very similar to Mrs. Miyawaki situation two years ago on Produce48, but this time it's a male contestant and in China instead of Korea

I don't think Mr. Akimoto is interested on another project with Korea now since the AKB brand has declined.

BTS has never really promoted in China, so I think Mr. Bang could use Sakura to enter China since she is Japanese and is not under a restriction.

• I don't think Mr. Akimoto is interested on another project with Korea now since the AKB brand has declined.

BTS has never really promoted in China, so I think Mr. Bang could use Sakura to enter China since she is Japanese and is not under a restriction.

I wonder what exactly is their relationship

EwMXYJfU8AcrALA?format=jpg

• it certainly is possible but not because of her singing or dancing...

Sakura should be practicing very hard on her english and chinese skills because if she masters those then she has a great future ahead of her in the three biggest asian markets and globally as well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!