Imagine a whole country changing their Laws, just so you don’t have to marry your long time Girlfriend and mother of your kids.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LOOL.

• I really want this to serve as a precedent so that other unmarried couples can live together as well... But I know they're only giving this a pass because they're both foreigners.

• I really want this to serve as a precedent so that other unmarried couples can live together as well... But I know they're only giving this a pass because they're both foreigners.

I think they are getting a pads bc he will bring them lots of money

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Reminds me of a girl I once met on Discord

She was asked if she had a BF and she said she would but if she moves in with him her and his family would ask them to get married ASAP and she belives that not all love lasts forever and so she don't wants to marry someone just cause they live together and therefore she tries to stay single as long as she can. IDK if that even makes sense

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Reminds me of a girl I once met on Discord

She was asked if she had a BF and she said she would but if she moves in with him her and his family would ask them to get married ASAP and she belives that not all love lasts forever and so she don't wants to marry someone just cause they live together and therefore she tries to stay single as long as she can. IDK if that even makes sense

I get what you mean but Georgina said she wanted to be married lol Cristiano is the one who doesn’t want to.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!