Habits You Unknowingly Picked Up From Your Favorite Idol Or Just Watching Idols In General

• For me :

• ENHYPEN Jungwon copies Jake a lot, and always say "let's gaur". And I found myself on a regular saying it out loud lmao. So I coincidentally picked it up from him
    • ENHYPEN Ni-ki around when he first debuted, so I think 15, had said how back when he was in Japan, he would put his strawberries in the microwave, and it tasted sweeter warm. So I had did that for a while too, from him. But then I had stopped
    • Idols say " wahhhhhh" a lot. And I've been in Kpop for 4 years now, so you could say I make that sound now lmao
    • I say "yahh" a lot
    • "Aishh" I use now, instead of curse words
    • I make that short "mmm" sound when I listen to someone speak in a conversation

These just a few I can think of.

And its not me trying to be cringey, its just something I found myself unexpectedly doing and saying after 4, going on 5 years in Kpop.

What about you???

• I randomly posted on Discord to some people "Can we have butter?" when they wrote something that contained the word "butter" and I knew for sure they don't get it because nobody even knows the group X/

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!