Who fell off hardest? Red Velvet or Itzy?

• Red Velvet fell?

Don't they sell better with every comeback and sell out all their concerts?

They chart well too, no?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Indeed. This thread makes no sense, Feel my rhythm is one of the most streamed Kpop songs on Gaon and Melon this year, the reason why they received many nominations for some daesangs in particular at the MMA.

This thread does make sense. From your reply it looks like you are saying Itzy fell off harder.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The only thing that has fallen off from Itzy is their Korean charting, from some of their songs. They still had a top 3(?) hit this year regardless and they are absolutely smashing it everywhere else.

Red Velvet hasn't fallen off either. Album sales are up, and their charting is still dependent on what they release - as it always has been.

The only reason it may seem like they've "fallen off" is because there is now a bunch of newer girl groups that are doing better than them over their past few releases.

• Indeed. This thread makes no sense, Feel my rhythm is one of the most streamed Kpop songs on Gaon and Melon this year, the reason why they received many nominations for some daesangs in particular at the MMA.

They shamelessly lie.

Red Velvet has longevity. Watch them all stay busy and employed throughout their lives.

They are taking the snsd route.

• Red Velvet fell?

Don't they sell better with every comeback and sell out all their concerts?

They chart well too, no?

I totally agree. I'm tired of that the hatred of the former fx fan who opened the thread for Red Velvet has not ended.I don't know when or what happened back then but as Red Velvet will be continues to successful. FMR stayed in Melon for a long time. It's ridiculous that he ignored the FMR success and hit it off from this CB song. Both Queendom and FMR did well, even after Irene's incident, as I recall. Only Birthday didn't catch on in Korea as a song, but the fandom listened to the album fondly.

Both group selling very well. :thumbup:

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

• Imagine calling a million seller a flop! The disrespect is next level!

• ITZY
    because I dont feel Red Velvet as a top GG of their Gen(3rd Gen)
    they always on the shadow of TWICE and BP

while ITZY at their debut 1st year look like they will be the next JYP GG that will rule the KPOP world
    since TWICE
    but they already peak at their debut or 1st year
    since then they overshadow by all of their contemporary GG of the 4th Gen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!