It's the end of 2022, so which among the big 4 doing the best and the worst throughout this year?

• I want to see you guys opinions on how groups from these big companies doing this year and how well the companies managing the groups under them. So, who's the best and who's the worst?

• i think HYBE did best cause they legit debuted many & not to mention had BTS comeback & sold-out shows in Seoul & Las Vegas and GRAMMY noms too

JYP also did good debuting Nmixx & their top artists having comeback _ TWICE with their world tour & Stray Kids also with their ongoing Oddinary/Maniac world-tour

then SM & lastly YG

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• From best to worst I think I’d rank it;

1. hybe
    2. Sm
    3. Jyp
    4. Yg

Yg feels hard to think about since losing ikon and the bigbang members feels fresh. Not to mention Treasure losing members as well. They are still doing their usual schtick of sparse releases, which sucks ass. They did have success ofc. Bp is smashing what they do as usual, but they could’ve done more with all of their artists.

Hybe seems to be pretty alright. Fromis9 and lsf lost members and there was some controversies like the min hyejin thing, but it seems they are keeping their artists mostly active with good amounts of content and they are experiencing healthy growth in fandom and sales. Their new gg’s are especially knocking it out of the park which is a great way to start off for them.

JYP is mixed. Sales they are fine, but it seems they are getting mixed receptions and criticism for bad direction and other questionable decisions. Jinni’s departure was shocking and artists like itzy being overworked doesn’t put a great impression. I suppose though they are rolling in money but the questionable decisions does seem like miss opportunities to potentially help their artists grow and it hurts to see some of it…

SM seems pretty good. Their artists are releasing content and being active for the most part. There are some bad spots though like aespa not making as much moves as they should. WayV took awhile to come back as well(I do understand why it was like that but still…). I think the overall stability and finding ways to keep themselves in the spotlight overall are good things.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!