BTS J-HOPE deserves the best

• appreciation post for J-Hope or Hobi as we fans and members call him lovingly. He is a member that's a strong pillar for the boys in the group. They say he is very considerate and always cares and puts the members first. He loves taking care of the members but feels awkward and shy when the love is reciprocated. He dances well, sings well, raps well, good songwriter/producer and is good looking. Always donates to the unfortunate alike other members. But i always feel that unfortunately( not a victimizing post) his full potential is not recognized by most fans or GP. I wish he will be recognized and loved more as much as the other members of BTS.

Netizens talk about how warm BTS's J-Hope is

AKP STAFF 1615320508-image.png

StarHub Business
    Sponsored by StarHub Business
    SMEs' Guide to Building Resilience with A Hybrid Work Environment

SEE MORE

BTS's J-Hope is known to fans as being the warmest person in the group. J-Hope is loved by a vast number of people worldwide for his warm, caring personality.

Recently, one netizen created a post in an online community and explained they did not realize how warm J-Hope is. They elaborated by saying, "I came across videos of various artists' reaction to Na Ha Eun's dance performances at a reward show and came across J-Hope's reaction."

The netizen continued to express how they had fallen in love with the idol group member despite not knowing him too well. She explained, "I don't know why J-Hope isn't as famous as he should be. I'm not a BTS fan, so I only knew Jungkook and Jimin at best. But then, the way J-Hope is watching the performance makes me flutter inside."

The netizen provided captures of the video that she had watched and praised J-Hope for watching Ha Na Eun's performances with such a loving and warm gaze. The video was from the 2018 Melon Music Awards, in which Ha Na Eun appeared and did the choreography of the nominated artists.

The video mentioned by the netizen showed BTS members all watching and reacting to the young girl's dance, and J-Hope's reaction stood out the most in particular. 1615321719-image.png1615321711-image.png1615321723-image.png

Many fans joined the online community to add their comments saying, "Our J-Hope is so warm from the start," "He's so sweet," "All his fans know how caring and sweet he is," "He's also very considerate of the members," "I'm a guy and my heart flutters for J-Hope, lol," "He's so filled with love," and "J-Hope is my favorite, he's such a warm person

BTS' j-hope celebrates birthday with donation to children with disabilities

AKP STAFF 1611316229-20210122-jhope.jpg

BTS' j-hope celebrated his birthday with a generous donation to children with disabilities.

On February 18, j-hope celebrated his 27th birthday by donating 150 million Won ($135,538.09 USD) to ChildFund Korea. The BTS member expressed, "I heard the number of vulnerable families is increasing significantly due to the prolonged COVID-19 situation. I heard support for children with disabilities is especially urgent. I hope this donation will raise society's interest in children with disabilities."

His donation will aid children with disabilities from low-income families and any facing financial struggles by helping with child care, academic support, and facility maintenance. As ChildFund Korea recognizes any individual who donates more than 100 million Won as part of the Green Noble Club, j-hope is now the club's 146th member with 600 million Won ($542,167.50 USD) in total donations.

ChildFund Korea stated, "j-hope's regular donations are raising interest in children from poor families. We'll do our best to support children from low-income families in line with the wishes of all donors, including j-hope." It was also revealed 118 donations have been made in j-hope's name in the past 2 years.

From Jung Hoseok to J-Hope: The artist and his art that changed the world

AKP STAFF 1613638008-jhope-birthday.jpg

The grammy-nominated and talented artist, J-Hope, is one of the world's most influential figures today. While his incredible and unmatched talent is obvious, his fans love that he is humble and a ray of sunshine, especially in the lives of those who need it the most. Perhaps no other idol is as well-suited to their stage name as is J-Hope. From a trainee with half a heart to keep going to one of the most lauded artists of the generation, every step of the way was precious and meaningful. J-Hope recently turned 27 (international age), and what better way to celebrate than to chart this beautiful journey that we’ve been on with him, witnessing this transformation.

As a trainee, Jung Hoseok was featured as a rapper in Jo Kwon’s revolutionary song ‘Animal,’ which first introduced the world to J-Hope. His style was fierce and intense. His flow, unbeatable but most importantly, he had already developed a sense of signature which he retains to this day. Since his debut with BTS, J-Hope has been intricately involved in the production of every single BTS album without exception. However, his solo career has been on an all-time high ever since its inception in December of 2015 with ‘1 Verse’.

With ‘1 Verse’, for the first time, J-Hope’s complete artistic arsenal was realized by fans. Not only was his lyricism powerful and witty, but it also had the classic “hip-hop” feel as the song sampled The Game's 'El Chapo.’ One might even say ‘1 Verse’ walked so ‘Ddaeng’ could run.

Intro: Boy Meets Evil’ is appalling in terms of the multifaceted talent that J-Hope displays in this 3-minute music video carried entirely on his back. There is one and only one focus, J-Hope and he’s holding down 3 positions at once: rapper, vocalist, and dancer. His dance is technically masterful and emotionally charged, which perfectly brings out the song's dark and sinister theme.

Mama’ is upbeat and yet vulnerable and especially personal as J-Hope addresses his mother directly; thanking her in a way that only he can, through his music. It is choir-like and nostalgic, perfectly capturing J-Hope’s emotions as he recalls all his mother’s struggles which helped him become the fully realized artist he is. As important as the lyrics and delivery are, J-Hope’s genre choice truly speaks of his genius as a musician.

Hope World,’ J-Hope’s first solo mixtape rings with happiness and the joy of life, but beneath the surface, appears a tinge of pressure that he feels as J-Hope first and Jung Hoseok second.

This same feeling is echoed and overcome in ‘Outro: Ego’ where he comes to terms with the fact that regardless of the layers of his personality, one where he’s a role model, one where he doubts himself, and more where he’s unsure of who he really is, lies the certain truth of his unchangeable self. J-Hope tends to often contrast the subject of his music and his lyrics to the genre he applies it to, creating an inimitable blend that is uniquely his own.

There couldn’t have been a more perfect solo song for J-Hope than ‘Trivia: Just Dance.’ J-Hope fittingly compares being in perfect sync with someone to being able to match one’s rhythm while dancing. The analogy is incredible, primarily because it implies a resonance unlike any other, especially considering how important dance is to J-Hope. It holds a connection straight to his soul, and he pours it out through his art.

Finally, it doesn’t get any more celebratory than ‘Chicken Noodle Soup’ featuring Becky G, and what is being celebrated is the pure joy of doing what one loves. In addition, the culturally diverse music video and the inherent message of holding on to one’s roots, shouting out home have truly made this song a cultural reset.

As J-Hope grows a year older, here’s to all the lovely experiences he has brought us, all the hope he has given, and all the art he has created. Happy birthday, J-Hope!

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited 2 times, last by BRIYANI ().

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “BTS J-HOPE” to “BTS J-HOPE deserves more”.
  • For me,

J Hope is one of the

7th pillar of South Korea's "National Treasure"

A great Rapper+Vocalist.

A great Dancer.

An amazing dong writer.

Human charger of BTS & Army.

A ball of Sunshine.

A person with manners & good personality

• umm sorry but the info that "tae supposed to be a rapper and hobi supposed to be a vocal" is false rumour being spread. thats not true at all.

• Hobi has such a lightening smile it lifts my mood, At first when I saw bangtan during debut, I thought he was the visual, his forehead used to be free that time with kind of like spikes hairstyle? His best look till now!

He looked mesmerizing in rookie king episodes

ofc he is one of the best dancer in the industry and a pretty good rapper..

• yaaa but it would be to see his works appreciated more, hopefully in the future

You think this isn't appreciation and support?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You think this isn't appreciation?

im not saying he is completely ignored.. i am saying compared to other members, he is underrated. ofc he is appreciated by fans. thats what i mean :)

• im not saying he is completely ignored.. i am saying compared to other members, he is underrated. ofc he is appreciated by fans. thats what i mean :)

I am glad you accept that fans appreciate him. We should not care about non-OT7s or akgaes.

• yes true.... but it kinda saddened me when i saw that his be log, individual Life goes on vid, dynamite vid had the least views compared to other members...like i am not trying to victimize him...but i accepted that its natural some will be more popular than other...

You know some maknae line akgaes are doing ads for those Bangtan TV videos, so don't be disheartened as it does not reflect true views. Just remember how Hobi broke Vlive, Youtube and Weverse on his birthday, that is the true measure of love of fans for him.

• Hobi is honestly so talented ? Amazing dancer, amazing rapper, amazing fashion icon, and EVEN amazing singer ? What can't he do I wonder ?

Anyway watch Boy Meets Evil for clear skin !

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yeah you can run ads for someone else's content, I have seen it myself for the Bangtan Bomb of a maknae line member on my TL in twitter.

Actually i was also under the impression that maknae line ads are run in youtube.

But i have seen Yoongi's and Jin's fancam's from Bangtan TV too as ads sometimes .

I think the ads are run for Bangtan TV .

But thats true that hobi's views for all his fancams from Bangtan TV are so less compared to other members .

He is so cute in his BE vlog . Ball of sunshine :borahae:

• I don't know why people are still sticking with this narrative? He's the most followed korean solo artist on spotify, how is that not showing support? Fot his bday he literally crashed vlive twice, weverse, and youtube, yes youtube, it couldn't handle over one million armys watching his live.

Jhope stans don't care about searches, polls and fancams, they stick to his music.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!