Do you know these Japanese Artist? I love them so much! 🥹

• Truth be told, I'm not the biggest Jpop fan as I once was, but I still love going back to these songs every now and then. I recently noticed this jpop thread and wanted to say hello to the people here!. I was also curious to see if anyone knew of any of these groups as well!~. Stay healthy, and I hope you are having a good holiday if you celebrate!.

And yes, I know some of the names are silly lol. I have added a couple favourites of mine if you would like to check them out~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some Covers I suggest kpop fans to watch:

• I know them but I only listen to JO1 and ONE OK ROCK (I also wrote a lexicon article to JO1 and all the members, aswell their brother grup INI and their company on AKP btw)

BTW you need (!!) the JO1 badges (!!!)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I've heard of jo1.

that m!lk group looks interesting. I'll check 'em out :check-bee:

One member of M!LK (his name is Miyase Ryubi) acted in the drama Kimi ni Hana ni naru and trought this was part of the temporarly boygroup 8LOOM you should also check them out, they are great (and sadly disbanded already + many of them are allready going their original way again as like for example Noa who is a soloist and just released his newest single some days ago)

The drama wasn't the most popular but the group still gained a quit big following (to that level that a damn live performance of them has over 4 million views on Youtube and one of the MV has almost 5 million views. They btw made 5 MVs before stopping their activities)

• One OK Rock is a very good J-Rock band. Here's a Live compilation (over 2 hours).

• Truth be told, I'm not the biggest Jpop fan as I once was, but I still love going back to these songs every now and then. I recently noticed this jpop thread and wanted to say hello to the people here!. I was also curious to see if anyone knew of any of these groups as well!~. Stay healthy, and I hope you are having a good holiday if you celebrate!.

And yes, I know some of the names are silly lol. I have added a couple favourites of mine if you would like to check them out~

ONE OK ROCK! definitely one of the best bands in Japan!

• I know them but I only listen to JO1 and ONE OK ROCK (I also wrote a lexicon article to JO1 and all the members, aswell their brother grup INI and their company on AKP btw)

BTW you need (!!) the JO1 badges (!!!)

INI is so awesome, when I had questions underneath their MV's or YouTube Videos, their fans were so kind to me, and omg I'm trying to save up so many acorns for so many different badges, I'll get there one day lol.

• One OK Rock is a very good J-Rock band. Here's a Live compilation (over 2 hours).

I totally agree with you!, I used to be a huge fan of 5SOS and I came across One Ok Rock because of them. I was King is still one of my favourites by them.

• Oooh, I noticed one of his posts about 8LOOM and wondered if he changed or debuted in a new group so that makes a lot more sense. And yes I totally will!, I believe I have one or two videos in my youtube watch later playlist. 😊

• INI is so awesome

Them and JO1 are also quit funny

I mean when they talk about themself/get asked stuff or something, but oh boy they can be quit chaotic sometime

The video when INI played volleyball and tried to exclude Fengfan cause they are 11 people and needed a fair number to play against eachother and Fengfan literally took it too far and asked "Do you just exclude me cause I'm Chinese?" oops

Than theres the overly chaotic enegery of JO1 ... When Syoya exposed Sho "And than he runs nacked around the apartment and is flexing his muscles and pretends to get all the girls" and Sho was like "Dude I told you to not tell anyone!" xDD

MC: "So you have been a KPop-trainee before?"

Shion: "I couldn't sing, dance or speak Korean at that time but they for sure took me cause I'm handsome"

• Oooh, I noticed one of his posts about 8LOOM and wondered if he changed or debuted in a new group so that makes a lot more sense. And yes I totally will!, I believe I have one or two videos in my youtube watch later playlist. 😊

Despite that 8LOOM was just temporarly, Noa still posted about them today saying "You are the best and most strong" to their fans ;(

FlEXN6yakAMguNi?format=jpg&name=large

Noa is btw the far left guy in case you don't know him.

Noa, full Noa Kazama is a soloist who debuted in 2020 with a song that got a Japanese and a Korean version. He is friends to some Korean artists and producers since he had been a trainee under YG for about 7 years before and released an entire documentary (with eng sub) on Youtube about himself and how he came to music.

I only knew about 8LOOM cause of him, but I havn't watched the drama since it only exists on Netflix and I don't use Netflix. But the drama was very poorly rated, especially cause everyone thought the female main role was a very bad actress and people said they don't get how she allways plays lead roles when she is so bad in it.

Some member of 8LOOM btw never sung or danced before so it was quit something new for them. I think Ryubi is a former member of M!LK, than there is Shoot who is member of the group BUDDiiS, than Rintaro from WATWING and the last one who is experienced as singer&dancer is as said before Noa.

Fumiya, Keito and Coki had no experiences in singing and dancing before.

• Oooh I made a post about WatWing in the Jpop thread last night actually that's funny that you mention that lol.

I would say I do still have troubles sometimes recognizing members, and I haven't watched the drama either but its cool to see how much he is getting promoted. That's so awesome

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!