K-drama with the best OST?

• One of the things that I like about a k-drama (beside the story and the actor/actresses of course) is the OST! Among many dramas that I have watched, I like Coffee Prince OST the most (it introduced me to K-indie music).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Which drama do you think has the best OST?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh this song is so sad.. I haven't watched Hotel de Luna, because of the ghost thing ;(

External Content www.youtube.com

Oh my God, it's so nostalgic :D i think my favorite song from You're Beautiful is the one sung by Park Shin Hye..

• (the original is good too)

(the chorus hits)

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• Hotel Del Luna

DOTS

Fight My Way

Princess Hours

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• :yesr: Kim Feel has the best voice for OST

• Oh totally agree with Princess Hours. I think I love every song from that drama, including allll of the instrumentals. For DOTS, my favorite is this one

The Rocoberry version (above) is also good.. :)

• Fated to love you.

• There are many

• Goblin easily.

This is unbeatable.

• Oooh.. "It's you" is like one of my fav OST ever.. :yesr:

• Someday.... <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!