(HYBE) With Plans Of Trainee A Social Accounts To Be Deleted, Seems They Are Scrapped

• IMG_20221216_165555.jpg

Thoughts on this????????

My opinion :

I think this is end for the group as it stands.

They’ve been entirely radio silent for months. Yorch was spotted at home in Thailand for a while recently. It wouldn’t make any sense for him to be out of the country that long if they were preparing for a debut. Not to mention, the interviews Woochan did months ago were never released.

It’s also suspected after Leo left, Sangwon left shortly after him. He wasn’t in any of the latest content and had always been in everything before. Those two were the most experienced and first members of the project.

If they had plans for debut I feel like there would have been a “please look forward…” tone? But there’s nothing at all.

With the most recently debuted group &team, they left all their predebut content up and just rebranded their social media channels to the new team name.

It seems people are purposely being delusional, and don't wanna accept the fact that Trainee A are done💀.

They keep talking about its cuz they gonna debut one month or two from now, and because JJ was spotted outside HYBE 2 days ago. But all signs pointed towards everything ending. Especially since their main center guy is gone, and the company being dumb, Building a group around 1 member.

Once Leo left, that was the beginning of the end.

Edited 2 times, last by AEIBOOGIE ().

• no sooshial mydiaaaa for rookie boy group members

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• AEIBOOGIE

Changed the title of the thread from “(HYBE) All Trainee A Social Media Accounts To Be Terminated By December 23rd” to “(HYBE) With Plans Of Trainee A Social Accounts To Be Deleted, Seems They Are Scrapped”.
  • Tbh maybe its the 2nd gen fan in me, but I don't like companies publicizing their trainees on social media for this exact reason. I don't like companies advertising and promoting trainees at all unless it is in competition shows which I don't like either but I get why you would send trainees to compete.

I haven't followed Trainee A or any other trainees other than C-Jes Entertainment's pre-debut boy group, but Big Hit Music has probably changed things behind the scenes in preparation for their debut or have postponed it completely. A lot of line-up changes happen pre-debut to every group and a company promoting their pre-debut lineup puts these line-up changes in the spotlight where in previous generations of K-Pop, this went on behind closed doors. I think you are over-analyzing what is happening, Big Hit Music has tons of trainees that we likely haven't heard about to replace any member they remove from the line-up.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• I think so too. I do think we’ll see some of them debuting in the future, but rn maybe there’s no plans yet. People are acting like it’s easy to replace members, but I do think bighit can’t find a main vocal who fits with trainee a. They made a mistake building it around Leo and showing their whole trainee process on YouTube. Now that he left, it feels awkward imo

• I agree that people are assuming they have this huge trainee pool to pull from... we already saw the older trainees go to I-LAND (and I believe all of them ended up in Enhypen) and given how many groups they have in the works if anyone is close to ready to debut they may already be moved to a different division for debut there. They've done a lot of auditions for all of their labels, but it still takes time to make sure they're ready for debut.

I also think people forget that male trainees, especially Korean ones, have a ticking timebomb of enlistment. Once they hit a certain age it gets harder for them to debut. That's part of the reason Hansol left SM for instance... yes he was probably going to debut in the Chinese unit and when that fell through in 2016 he just didn't have the same time to wait like Johnny (American), Kun (Chinese) or Ten (Thai) and felt like he needed to go. The oldest Korean trainee is 19 in international age so it's got to be weighing on him that if he doesn't debut this year he might not debut.

• I think so too. I do think we’ll see some of them debuting in the future, but rn maybe there’s no plans yet. People are acting like it’s easy to replace members, but I do think bighit can’t find a main vocal who fits with trainee a. They made a mistake building it around Leo and showing their whole trainee process on YouTube. Now that he left, it feels awkward imo

Someone showed on Twitter a screenshot, that BigHit finalized the Trademarked "Aloners Association" on November 15th last month. Which was supposed to be Trainee A group name.

I think they still have plans to debut a "HipHop/R&B" group under BigHit. But its gonna be a fresh lineup, and MAYBE 2-3 members that was in Trainee A, like Woochan, JJ, and Sangwon, who were the standouts talent wise- after Leo.

These companies mess up by making 1 person the main guy, and just pick people that can go along with HIM. Instead of just picking a group who are all talented and equal. Without a main focus.

Leo leaving definitely had BigHit rethinking things.

They probably saw it as, "imagine debuting the 6 members of BTS, but without RM", and when you think about it that way??? I do get it lol, but still.

• I've a feeling they're changing the lineup. They're looking for new leo.

yeah they registered the name "Aloners Association" last month, and it is time for a new group from BigHit.

So they're definitely debuting a NEW group, and its still gonna be HipHop & RnB.

But Leo leaving having them wanna start the line-up completely over.

There MAYBE like I said before 1-2 members from Trainee A to join that lineup.

My bets on Woochan and JJ...possibly Sangwon too, since he been a trainee for 6 years.

• Isn’t it possible they’re nuking the trainee accounts to create new accounts with the new group name, the same way SM ditched SM Rookies and the temp group name SB15 of whatever for NCT?

No.

They wouldve just rebranded the accounts. Like how they did for &TEAM. They went from "andauditionboys" on their social media, to &TEAM. Still kept the already existing followers and content they had from predebut.

Them deleting everything IS them starting over all right lmao...just with a new lineup.

Leo was the key member. Him leaving changed everything since he played majority of the main roles.

So yeah a new set of people.

BigHit even put out a flyer recently on Twitter for male participants to audition, cuz they looking for new trainees.

• kinda sad for the trainees especially sangwon because he got crossed out of the txt lineup once and then his second chance just fell flat like that.

i wasn't too sure about all of them but James and woochan were crazy talented. hybe shouldn't let them go like that. one good thing is that there's just so many companies under hybe. if not bighit, then they might just debut under pledis or koz. you never know. yunjin switched from pledis to ador and then finally source. anything is possible

• These two are the stan attractors, it'll be such a loss to let them go.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!