I LOVE THAT JINNI LEFT NMIXX

• She got people admitting left and right that someone from JYP is pretty and talented. Shook. She gained Stan’s she didn’t even have before cause she no longer in JYP.

Can’t wait for her debut lmaoooo

• That's to show how bad of an impression JYP gives, with their lazy and half ass management.

Just like when Somi left.

considering she hasn't shown anything outside JYP yet it's more like people suddenly love these idols because they're not in JYP anymore. Like how suddenly blinks decided Somi was the best bc she joined YG. Realistically she had the exact same skill set lol but it's funny how opinions shift in Kpop based on "allegiances".

• considering she hasn't shown anything outside JYP yet it's more like people suddenly love these idols because they're not in JYP anymore. Like how suddenly blinks decided Somi was the best bc she joined YG. Realistically she had the exact same skill set lol but it's funny how opinions shift in Kpop based on "allegiances".

JYP is the least relevant from the big 4, not surprising.

• sike wot?

everyone and their mom admits nmixx as a group is hella talented

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think everyone should avoid jumping the gun on either stanning, or unstanning, Jinni and/or Nmixx over this, or at least starting a narrative that Jinni = Good, JYP = Bad.

No one but the involved parties know why she left and who, if anyone, was at fault.

Could well be that she was somehow at fault and JYP is still helping by not revealing any info to save her name.

Or she might not be.

• idc i stan tf out of jinni

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!