[PC] KNETZ REACT TO NMIXX JINNI LEAVING THE GROUP

• source: PANNCHOA - [theqoo] NMIXX JINNI'S UNEXPECTED WITHDRAWAL

AVvXsEi-g7QbHuXdCXOyMyqN-mskgcskNyvF5YQxNFP2oJMLYGiAYTt5cNtD9n5xbU4THEgQ0vO4NjdrghthtNtZVFrX-fry4uW8RwVGHYzXnj2lhDBkIdz0GPfG6ezAJuRM-HHu0iB-KoGtYNFxV7pzwvSHhHgUbSv2d86H3rvcMoMz5aKoKRmIU_hRyssJ

original post: here

1, Hul... I used to think that she was the prettiest in the group and kept an eye

2. It was so sudden ㅠ wasn't she NMIXX's representative member in Change Up no...? I used to think that she was such a symbolic member..

3. Crazy... Jinni was who made me became a fan of NMIXX and she's even my bias now.. ha...

4. Hul I found Jinni so pretty thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠ Her Change Up part was so impactful and she was a symbolic member of NMIXXㅠㅠㅠㅠ why...ㅠㅠ

5. Hul Jinni????

6. Seince she's leaving the group and that they claim that it was due to 'personal circumstances', of course people will make up a bunch of assumptions. Isn't her company supposed to try to minimize the negative repercussions?

7. Jinni was so likable thoughㅠㅠ what a shame

8. I thought that this was a troll post but it's real...?

9. Ah I'm so shocked right now... Jinni matched NMIXX so much ㅜㅜㅜ

10. I don't know what's happening but I hope that it's not something too bad. I hope that she lives a good life from now one. I liked her because she looked so kind and pretty

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!