[theqoo] Knetz react to APRIL's disbandment

• source: TheQoo

HOT - [전문] 에이프릴, 전격 해체 발표
    https://img.theqoo.net/FcsIP ▲ 이하 에이프릴 해체 관련 소속사 공식입장 전문. 안녕하세요. DSP미디어 입니다. 소속 아티스트 에이프릴 해체에 대한 사실을 알려 드립니다. 당사와 멤버들은 오랜 기간 논의와 고민 끝에 팀을 해체하고 각자의 길을 걷는 것으로…
    theqoo.net

MD포토] 에이프릴 'VR 콘서트로 만나요'

[전문] 에이프릴, 전격 해체 발표
    [마이데일리 = 이승록 기자] 걸그룹 에이프릴이 전격 해체한다. 소속사 DSP미디어는 28일 공식입장을 내고 "당사와 멤버들은 오랜 기간 논의와 고민 끝에 팀을 해체하고 각자의 길을 걷는 것으로 결정을 지었다"고 발
    n.news.naver.com

Comments:

1. The two added members (Rachel and Chaekyung) are pitiful
    2. Even if there wasn't the bullying case, it seems their contract was coming to an end and they would've disbanded during the contract renewal season either way
    3. Wow, there's still kids who support them? Goosebumps
    4. Always sending my support to Hyunjoo
    5. Hyunjoo fighting
    6. Hyunjoo and Chaekyung, I hope to meet you on the Flower Road
    7. I feel sorry for Chaekyung and Hyunjoo
    8. I hope Chaekyung, Hyunjoo and Rachel do well in the future. How sad for Chaekyung after everything she's been through, I hoped she'd have a bright future after Produce....
    9. Chaekyung-ah...
    10. *many comments simply stating "Hyunjoo fighting"*
    11. Hyunjoo fighting! Her younger brother was still a high schooler when he came out with his side and he suffered so much to protect his older sister. I hope that household has nothing but happiness in their future...
    12. I'm only sad for Chaekyung and Rachel. Hoping for all the best for Hyunjoo in the future.
    13. Supporting Hyunjoo
    14. Fans, stop harassing Hyunjoo
    15. There were many reasons to end the group. Too bad that they had some good songs.
    16. Chaekyung, Hyunjoo, Rachel
    17. How are some of you still empathizing with perpetrators?
    18. Save Chaekyung and Rachel, disband the rest
    19. The group wasn't doing good to begin with, so I never thought they'd be renewing their contract.
    20. Hyunjoo, Chaekyung and Rachel, I hope you do well in the future!
    21. Rachel, I will always support you!
    22. I hope Hyunjoo is doing well
    23. Stay strong Hyunjoo, wishing for the best to you
    24. Good luck Rachel!
    25. The fans are still going around leaving malicious comments about Hyunjoo, but your group is disbanded now
    26. The fans are insane
    27. Why are you harassing people?
    28. Best wishes to Hyunjoo, Chaekyung and Rachel
    29. Lol their fans are still alive. Anyway, Hyunjoo, Chaekyung, Rachel let's do well!
    30. I hope Rachel continues to be an idol, she's a treasure.
    31. Cheering for Hyunjoo's future!
    32. Good
    33. Hyunjoo, fighting! On a side not, fans, go outside and touch some grass (not really what the person said but the meaning is the same, they told them to go live their lives instead of leaving hate)
    34. Finally!! Apologize to Hyunjoo
    35. Chaekyung, Rachel, fighting
    36. Chaekyung solo, please
    37. Rachel fighting!
    38. Let's support Hyunjoo
    39. They should've disbanded them sooner if all they were going to do was drag out the issue like this only to disband them after all..
    40. Protect Hyunjoo
    41. *People talking about not believing the police investigation but a Youtuber who is an APRIL fan who made a malicious video about Hyunjoo, while other people are laughing at them for saying that*
    42. Is there anyone who will continue to support them after seeing what their fans are doing?
    43. Good luck to Chaekyung, Rachel and Hyunjoo
    44. I still feel upset when I think of that video of them laughing at Hyunjoo
    45. I hope Chaekyung's future career does well
    46. Hope the future is bright for Hyunjoo, Chaekyung and Rachel!
    47. If you go to Hyunjoo's Instagram right now, it's filled with malicious comments. I hope people screenshot them and her company sues some idiots.
    48. Hyunjoo is so pretty
    49. Now let's sue the malicious commenters under all of Hyunjoo's social media
    50. Can the fans disband too

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• like I said just after news that RBW will acquire DSP this happened...

it's like RBW made decision which actually is a smart one in this case

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• like I said just after news that RBW will acquire DSP this happened...

it's like RBW made decision which actually is a smart one in this case

They probably cut their loses. I'm just hoping they don't touch KARD.

mKl7Ghm.png

• They probably cut their loses. I'm just hoping they don't touch KARD.

that would bring them bad press because some members are in military yes?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that would bring them bad press because some members are in military yes?

J.Seph. BM is American so I don't know if he'll ever enlist, he'd have to give up his citizenship in order to do that?

According to the new law, those who have dual citizenship, have to either serve in the military or drop their Korean nationality and be considered a foreigner. Since Stray KidsBang Chan and Felix decided to opt for a single nationality, i.e., Australian, they will be exempt from this law. However, Seventeen’s Vernon, who is listed as an American as well as a Korean will have to enlist. Had he dropped his Korean nationality before he turned 18 (the minimum enlistment age), he would have been excused from the mandatory service. On the other hand, ENHYPEN’s Jake, who is Korean-Australian still has a chance to decide as he has just turned 18.

KPOP HIGH INDIA
    Desi way to surf the hallyu wave
    kpophighindia.com

This new law is kind of weird because it affects people retroactively. Shouldn't they still be able to choose/decide on their citizenship. Imagine being 28 and finding out you have to go to the military.

mKl7Ghm.png

• J.Seph. BM is American so I don't know if he'll ever enlist, he'd have to give up his citizenship in order to do that?

https://kpophighindia.com/new-…-affect-idols-enlistment/

This new law is kind of weird because it affects people retroactively. Shouldn't they still be able to choose/decide on their citizenship. Imagine being 28 and finding out you have to go to the military.

damn that's strange but for example

couldn't they move for a month to Australia or US and do their 'scratch' of Korean nationality in some office there?

• damn that's strange but for example

couldn't they move for a month to Australia or US and do their 'scratch' of Korean nationality in some office there?

I don't think that's how it works. Nationality and citizenship aren't the same, no?

mKl7Ghm.png

• I don't think that's how it works. Nationality and citizenship aren't the same, no?

well I've just read for example if you would have English and Polish nationality and want to leave your Polish side in the past

then you need to go to Polish embassy in London with multiple doccuments, and pay 350 Euro

the problem is that President makes a decision but he doesn't have a timeline for it

so you might wait for it 89238923 years :D

• one of the greatest K-pop acts of all time I will always listen to your music :crys::crys::crys:

External Content youtu.be

• well I've just read for example if you would have English and Polish nationality and want to leave your Polish side in the past

then you need to go to Polish embassy in London with multiple doccuments, and pay 350 Euro

the problem is that President makes a decision but he doesn't have a timeline for it

so you might wait for it 89238923 years :D

I actually have no idea! The thing I quoted from that article is a bit confusing but it seems they were expected to make a decision by the age of 18.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I actually have no idea! The thing I quoted from that article is a bit confusing but it seems they were expected to make a decision by the age of 18.

well Korea has some weird set of laws so within their country borders it might be true,

I was watching Law School kdrama recently and they've even mentioned one article/law which only Korea is using, no one else in the world is using it but they are :D

• well Korea has some weird set of laws so within their country borders it might be true,

I was watching Law School kdrama recently and they've even mentioned one article/law which only Korea is using, no one else in the world is using it but they are :D

The laws I was confused at are the ones that follow you to other countries - like no gambling in SK? No gambling anywhere for SK citizens. And they'll be held liable if they're caught gambling in another country where it isn't illegal.

mKl7Ghm.png

• The laws I was confused at are the ones that follow you to other countries - like no gambling in SK? No gambling anywhere for SK citizens. And they'll be held liable if they're caught gambling in another country where it isn't illegal.

oh yeah this one is stupid one for sure...

like they want SK law to be superior to any other laws

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!