do you like the scenery where you're from?>

• right now i live on the outskirts of a city/will still in the city but the view of ur typically skyscraper city i see the outside of that ig. anyway. nothin special

but my home town tho?????????????? BEAUTIFUL, a lot of good stuff to see. theres a forest-lite in the backyard, and my grandmas friend built a lil garden in there thats beautiful to stroll around. and theres a bunch of sugar cane n shit, and the aesthetic of the area is just GG.

wbu, how u like the scenery from where u from.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• Yes~ Taking this very small down to my neighborhood, I live right by a bike path that's surrounded by trees, so even though I know there are houses, like, right on the other side of it, there's a sense of getting away from things and being on my own.

And a few streets over, at this time of year, every house decorates their house with all these Christmas lights which is very pretty to look at.

This was a nice question, got me feeling gratitude for the things I get to see every day. :teddy-pepe:

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• sounds beautiful :pleading:

aaaah i love seeing christmas decorations !!! when i was younger my parents would literally drive me around just so we can view all the house decorations it was traditions lol.

yesss, i miss my home scenery so much i reminisce all the time, i didnt appreciate it as much as a shouldve before i moved to the city :pepe-sad:

• sounds beautiful :pleading:

aaaah i love seeing christmas decorations !!! when i was younger my parents would literally drive me around just so we can view all the house decorations it was traditions lol.

yesss, i miss my home scenery so much i reminisce all the time, i didnt appreciate it as much as a shouldve before i moved to the city :pepe-sad:

I know what you mean. It's so easy to miss the things right in front of you. I want to treasure those old memories too. :hug-raccoon:

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Very much so. About an hour from here is the Snowy Mountains. My partner and I go up there a lot for drives and it's the most beautiful scenery. In fact, I want to have my ashes scattered there. I feel so at peace and carefree when I'm in the mountains. In winter, it snows too. Sadly, it was devastated in our fires a couple of years ago but the trees have come back.

• Yea I like both. I live in America i have a view of the city from my bed room and then from my parents house the view is just other sub urban houses. However the scenery in Ethiopia is elite. I will never forget the nature and architecture :love:

The city my parents grew up in is located on a valley in-between a big mountain range. Everything in the city was left untouched for hundreds of years, its like stepping into a time machine. Next to the city is a huge lake that gives water supply and electricity to the whole city and on top of the mountain is a medieval castle compound that was left over from the Abyssinia Empire. They way i filled my storage up with pictures on this trip ||||||

Gondar, Ethiopia (ca. 1635- ) •gondar ethiopia stock photos - OFFSET

• Yea I like both. I live in America i have a view of the city from my bed room and then from my parents house the view is just other sub urban houses. However the scenery in Ethiopia is elite. I will never forget the nature and architecture :love:

The city my parents grew up in is located on a valley in-between a big mountain range. Everything in the city was left untouched for hundreds of years, its like stepping into a time machine. Next to the city is a huge lake that gives water supply and electricity to the whole city and on top of the mountain is a medieval castle compound that was left over from the Abyssinia Empire. They way i filled my storage up with pictures on this trip ||||||

Gondar, Ethiopia (ca. 1635- ) •gondar ethiopia stock photos - OFFSET

this looks so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

• IDK all I can see from my windows are either other buildings or the street and its weird a night cause I can see clearly into some people's windows and once noticed by accidant a naked man in a window and another time noticed how someone had a window open and a cat fell out of it ... um

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!