Ive will performed in Indonesian festival..(jakarta)*2023

• protect my girls :pleading:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• vivaliberta

Changed the title of the thread from “Ive will performed in Indonesian festival..(jakarta)” to “Ive will performed in Indonesian festival..(jakarta)*2023”.
  • idk how you're allowed to get away with the racism and xenophobia...

• They better leave their boyfriends at home

Indonesia's parliament passes law criminalizing sex outside marriage | CBC News
    Indonesia's parliament passed a long-awaited and controversial revision of its penal code on Tuesday that criminalizes extramarital sex for citizens and…
    www.cbc.ca

• You know Indonesian fans re known next level delulu and being haters in kpop community

lucky i have seen indo re sometime kind with ive...

you do realise there are SOME bad apples in every group/country/fandom etc etc right?

instead of generalizing an entire country's people or fans or whatever ... I mean it's ok to call out those people who are haters or do wrong or whatever but you do understand that generalising all of them and assuming all of them are "bad people" might not be so correct right?

• @quarkie I was thinking the same. Ves - help advise plz. I'm tired of the negative stereotyping of Southeast Asian fans.

OP - Plz stop stereotyping. Indonesia fans are not all toxic or are set-out to harm the girls. Ditto re random government issues. As if all the insane US government policies or laws are bought up when KPOP artists go plays a concert for their fans in the US; or actually in any country.

I'm happy for the Indonesia fans and I wish the festival to be a successful, fun event for both IVE and their Indonesian fans.

• idk how you're allowed to get away with the racism and xenophobia...

@quarkie I was thinking the same. Ves - help advise plz. I'm tired of the negative stereotyping of Southeast Asian fans.

OP - Plz stop stereotyping. Indonesia fans are not all toxic or are set-out to harm the girls. Ditto re random government issues. As if all the insane US government policies or laws are bought up when KPOP artists go plays a concert for their fans in the US; or actually in any country.

I'm happy for the Indonesia fans and I wish the festival to be a successful, fun event for both IVE and their Indonesian fans.

Please remember to report objectionable posts! Mods do not see everything and the best way to bring it to the attention of all mods to get the quickest response is to report.

Closed the thread.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!