So, I accidentally ate glass shards… What do I do?

• Thank you guys so much for your concerns. 🫶

Yes, I am okay now. I ended up calling since I literally had no means of getting there today. I explained to them my situation, they asked whether there was blood in my stool and few questions along the line. Thank God, there was none. They said it should be okay otherwise. It’s mainly my inflammation issues that just acts up. So nothing too concerning. Right now I am feeling a lot better, I just a very bad fever and flu that’s messing me up. It has gotten very cold here in Canada, so maybe that’s why.

Once again, thank you guys for giving me the advice and asking. I really appreciate it. 💗

Thank you so much for the update. I hope you feel even better soon, but so glad to hear you're ok!

Yes, I am okay now. I ended up calling since I literally had no means of getting there today. I explained to them my situation, they asked whether there was blood in my stool and few questions along the line. Thank God, there was none. They said it should be okay otherwise. It’s mainly my inflammation issues that just acts up. So nothing too concerning. Right now I am feeling a lot better, I just a very bad fever and flu that’s messing me up. It has gotten very cold here in Canada, so maybe that’s why.

Once again, thank you guys for giving me the advice and asking. I really appreciate it. 💗

im glad its nothing, i hope u feel better!!!:send-love-bunny:

glad that you're somewhat safe for the mean time but make sure you check your stool for bits of glass and just generally stay safe my friend

Well that's good to hear. I thought it might be fine. Tiny pieces of glass are sort of grains of sand and your body will produce a kind of mucus or something like that to coat them and protect you through digestion. The biggest concern was how big the pieces were.

how are u feeling today? They should be out of your body by now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!