[Call Out] Looking for your favourite underrloved groups, K Indie Soloist, or underloved band!.

• Hi everyone, me again (and for the last time this week).. I have been thinking about doing a article on allkpop and was wanting to promote smaller / under loved artists who deserve more attention then they are currently getting, or just someone who you think deserves better. This could be bands, Indie Artists, Kpop groups or more.

The only rule is, that they have underneath 300K - 200K fans and views etc. This is to help gain awareness of other artists and to help others find new music if that is what they are looking for.

(If) the article actually gets posted and doesn't get ignored, not only will I add this post's link in the article near the bottom, but I will also add it in the comments to credit you all!. If you would like to contribute I would really really appreciate it. If you are wondering what I mean, here's some ideas/ samples:

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 9.39.09 PM.png

Artist Name. CityNoise.

Song Recommend. Bounces.

Followers. 6,861 monthly listeners on spotify.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Artist Name. oceanfromtheblue

Song Recommend. Say Yes.

Followers. 268,224 monthly listeners on spotify.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Artist Name. millic.

Song Recommend. Something.

Followers. 39,982 monthly listeners on spotify.

Artist Name. Untell.

Song Recommend. Chain On REMIX.

Followers. 29,878 monthly listeners on spotify.

(Appeared on ShowMeTheMoney & HighSchool Rapper).

Artist Name. Woo Jin Young.

Song Recommend. Unbelievable.

Followers. 13,113 monthly listeners on spotify.

Artist Name.

Song Recommend.

Followers.

• This is a neat idea for a thread!

Artist Name: Summer Cake

Song Recommend: Not in Public

Followers: 34,723 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: June

Song Recommend: Got U

Followers: 225,833 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: Minseo

Song Recommend: Self Trip

Followers: 118,994 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist name: Cocona

Song Recommend: Amoo-rae-do and Wake Up (School of Rock (2 very different songs because her disco is kinda all over the place)

Followers: 23,132 monthly listeners on Spotify

This one doesn’t put out a lot of music so maybe not worth mentioning but...

Artist Name: Hee Sang

Song Recommend: Moon

Followers: 1,301 monthly listeners on Spotify

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• IZ Angel is literally one of my favourites, I was apart of their vlive for a while. They are such a great group of boys, in the one mv where there was the members slowly coming together as a band, I loved the purple guitar so pretty, no idea they came out with a new song, that's so awesome!

• underrloved groups you say

*cracks knuckles*

:pepegrin:

Let's Start with 3rd Gen

Artist Name: IN2IT

Song Recommendation: ULlala: Poisoning

Followers: 24,108 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: VAV

Song Recommendation: Poison

Followers: 160,849 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: Up10tion

Song Recommendation: Blue Rose

Followers: 123,471 monthly listeners on Spotify

dcke2ck-eadc12e0-69f5-48bf-b03e-3c4029d1c1e9.png

4th Gen

Artist Name: AWEEK

Song Recommendation: Breathe

Followers: 1,337 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: Bae173

Song Recommendation: Jaws

Followers: 43,462 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: Black Level

Song Recommendation: Infection

Followers: 2,763 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: Bz-Boyz

Song Recommendation: Close Your Eyes

Followers: 11,547 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: DKB

Song Recommendation: Sober (Remix Version)

Followers: 58,301 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: DKZ

Song Recommendation: Lupin

Followers: 126,783 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: E'last

Song Recommendation: Dark Dream

Followers: 80,942 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: F.able

Song Recommendation: Run Run Run

Followers: 1,014 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: Ghost9

Song Recommendation: Control

Followers: 41,953 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: Just B

Song Recommendation: RE=Load

Followers: 43,462 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: Kingdom

Song Recommendation: Karma

Followers: 97,404 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: Luminous

Song Recommendation: Run

Followers: 23,020 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: M.O.N.T

Song Recommendation: Tired

Followers: 23,129 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: NINE.i

Song Recommendation: Parallel Universe

Followers: 38,784 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: Omega X

Song Recommendation: Omega X

Followers: 174,307 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: RoaD-B

Song Recommendation: Nonstop

Followers: 3,517 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: Trendz

Song Recommendation: Vagabond

Followers: 24,937 monthly listeners on Spotify

Artist Name: Triger

Song Recommendation: No Limit

Followers: 35 monthly listeners on Spotify (due to the fact they don't really have their shit on there and don't really have any thing but old shit lol)

Artist Name: W.A.O.

Song Recommendation: On The Fire

Followers: 665 monthly listeners on Spotify

• Re posting because I dont know what allkpop did to my response..

(I'm assuming so) but did you know that RoadB was previously BXK?. I'm really proud to see that they got more members after Sun (HANZE) left, that's really cool to see!.

VAV is amazing!, I'm surprised that Hyuk changed his youtube from Cooking with Hyuk to Vani Cam though. I hope we still get some cooking live streams in the future lol.

Ah, Bae173 , what a great choice as well!~.

I will definitely add some of these in the article, thanks so much for commenting!.

• Time for my indie-rnb favs:

Artist name: Jhnovr

Song recommendation: Strangers again

Followers: 82,500 on Spotify

Artist name: Unofficialboy

Song recommendation: Mmm

Followers: 78,100

Artist name: Camo

Song recommendation: Horizon

Followers: 197, 430

Artist name: Black On

Song recommendation: SRR

Followers: 1,878

:pepe-peek:

Artist name: Kim Yeji

Song recommendation: She is mine

Followers: 90,000

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• Ah, someone who knows Black On!. He liked my tweet a long time ago, what amazing taste. I'm just writing the article now, I'll make sure to add some of these~.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!