would you go on a grocery shopping date?

• So apparently that's Key's fav date

Id go grocery shopping with him

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• IDK ... I allready struggle to go getting food with other people I know so IDK what it would be like with a stranger

The guys would go like:

"Ew nah, you buy too much candy"

"You need more fruit"

"Why the fuck do you like goat cheese?"

"How can anyone eat fish"

"Your pescetarian, no that ain't working out cause I need my meat"

"You drink too much milk"

"Why do you only shop in the stores who have the least selection?"

"Ew you only buy the cheap stuff, that means your poor"

"I love a woman who can save money on groceries, but ..."

"Hell na, I only eat vaninlla ice cream so we don't match"

"Why arn't we just buying a burger?"

"Lol so you don't own a microwave or a coffee mashine..."

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I'd smack your imaginary date

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sure I would. It'd be a wonderful test of patience. If they can shop with me, it's a great omen indeed!

imagine the amount of data you can collect as to the food/tool preferences while shopping

Running errands with someone is like a crash course on their personality

You can tell so easily if you will be compatible long term

• I would! I think it’s a fun idea. Plus if you are putting the giant container of mayo in the cart, I know it’s time to cut my losses.

:wave-cry-raccoon:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!