Unknown/Under-rated Soloists (not from pre-existing groups)

• I'm also thinking that Hopkinz can probably share a lot of ideas too!

SAAY (she's formerly of Evol but has an extensive solo discography plus they disbanded like 10 years ago)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Youha

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NC.A

Heyne

Z.Hera

Lim Kim

Soya

Solbi

Puer Kim

Baek A Yeon

J-Min

Anda

NS Yoon-G

Fat Cat

Jo Jung Min

Yukika

Eyedi

Rothy

Summer Cake

Juniel

eSNa

AleXa

Edited once, last by Hopkinz ().

• maybe something like klang?

• Yukika:

Bernard park:

Ovcoco:

I only know this song but I like it

Ik u said not from idol groups but this song is from girls day Minah and it’s really nice

b1c2b5066d639927be42c0ad19715673401a2c32.gif

Edited once, last by bcx12 ().

• Personally I think it has to due with your own personal tastes, but I love these artists:

Jeong Sewoon. Soloist underneath StarShip Entertainment. He has great R&B - Pop type songs. Amazing on the guitar, and recently has been getting more and more eng sub, which is great because it was a struggle to watch most of his content before. Our fandom name is called Lucky's as he often uses the 🍀 emoji when referring to us. His song Say Yes, Happy me from today, Just U, 10 Minutes and Garden.

Oceanfromtheblue. The sweetest soloist you could ever ask for, his music often varies in different genres. But mostly pop - r&B ish music. He refers to us as 'his fishes', and likes to use the fish 🐟 emoji a lot. His songs Paparazzi, PTSD, Snow, and Smiling Depression are my favourite songs by him.

The SmoodyBoy. A recently new soloist with great songs like My Birthday and Maze. B.I made a shout out on his IG story a little bit ago which is how I found his music.

AQUINAS. A rapper with great music and came out as Bisexual. His Instagram comments are disabled which makes me a bit sad for him, but I personally think its because he's just protecting himself from haters. He was on HighSchool Rapper and promoted his Boyfriend's music in his story not to long ago which I thought was cute. His songs, It doesn't matter, Oh!, and BadBoy are good. He has great songs on his SoundCloud to!.

Anandelight. Is often known for his belief in Christianity and ShowMeTheMoney apperances. Is awesome with connecting with fans on social media, and hearted many of my comments. His songs Too bad, From and Cocky are some of my favourites.

OurRealGoat. Yes its a funny name but he has good songs and vocal talent. Butterfly is a great song.

Some who are great that doesn't fit your looking is APR Project. 4 of the members are from disbanded TRCNG. On their latest track, they featured one of the former members in TRCNG with the cutest mv ever. They aren't talked about enough but have really good songs~. Woo Jin Young is from D1CE but is a AMAZING rapper people need to look into!.

Hopefully you find something you enjoy in your post~

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!