Korea is finally out of Melon’s world

• Korea is finally out of Melon’s world

Korea-is-finally-out-of-Melons-world.webp

YouTube Music surpasses Melon to reach #1

1. I use YouTube Premium so I like YouTube Music

2. What is more surprising is that Bugs is lower than Kakao Music. Does anyone use Kakao Music…;

3. I use Bugs because the sound quality is good

4. I guess I’m the only one who likes Apple Music

5. I also switched from Melon to YouTube Music this yearㅋㅋ

6. I used Melon -> Flo -> Spotify -> Apple Music, and I’m so satisfied with Apple Music

7. Spotify is good, the sound quality is good

8. Melon’s sound quality is so bad.. so I changed it

9. With YouTube Premium, I watch YouTube and listen to music, so I don’t even want to spend money on Melon

10. Apple Music’s sound quality is the best and the family package is cheap

Original post (1)

• I always find it hilarious that people complain about Melon's Sound Quality. When it's 2nd only to Bugs of all the available Music Streaming sites in terms of Music Quality.

• With YouTube Premium, I watch YouTube and listen to music

therefore it seems like people who for example pay for YT premium are also counted here

which sucks because Melon is used to stream music not MV's...

so comparison doesn't make much sense in this way

not to mention to have verified Melon account you need to have sim card with Korean number

yet for youtube you just need email adress

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Melon got rid of the korean number only restriction over a year ago. All you need is a kakao account, which anyone can create.

• Youtube music is better than Melon anyways especially Youtube Premium you can listen to song without ads. Who needs that fruit app. Korea/Kpop is becoming more globalized so this power shift in music streaming was bound to happen.

• Youtube music is better than Melon anyways especially Youtube Premium you can listen to song without ads. Who needs that fruit app. Korea/Kpop is becoming more globalized so this power shift in music streaming was bound to happen.

well also because Melon's music library is mainly limited to domestic music...while with Youtube Premium/Music...the world is your oyster.

• It seems only android users were asked, and because yt music is a bit hard to use in iphones (I never used it so I can't tell for sure), if iphone users are added melon is still #1

• well also because Melon's music library is mainly limited to domestic music...while with Youtube Premium/Music...the world is your oyster.

Still yt music listeners in Korea seem to listen to the songs of the person on the left of this post, defeating such purposes

• Here comes a WhyKnock long ass history essay, on how this decline of Melon, will finally rescue K-pop from IU,

Just that the essay won't mention that IU is doing fantastically well in YT Music as well.

I am aware that yt music does not ban a certain figure for conflict of interest from it

YouTube Music Reveals the Top K-Pop Songs of 2021
    On December 8, YouTube Music released a playlist consisting of the top K-pop hits of 2021. Keep on reading to see which songs made the top ten. #YouTube…
    www.kpopstarz.com

The singer who should not be counted occupies #5 and #1

• I never understand why people just don't Use YT

you don't even need an Account to listen to Music on YT :boredr:

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!