Netizens criticize Kang Daniel for posting his cat despite the controversy

• Netizens criticize Kang Daniel for posting his cat despite the controversy

Kang Daniel updated his Instagram

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kang-Daniel-updated-his-Instagram-570x1024.webp

1. I’ve never cursed at Kang Daniel before, but today was the worst day and his image was ruined

2. How did he become like this?…ㅋㅌㅋㅋ

3. I understand why he is being cursed

4. Seriously, does he have any illnesses? It’s hard to see him as someone with normal intelligence and social skills

5. When these kids grow up, they will become Kang Sung Hoon

6. It’s nice to live without thinking

7. I’m so jealous, he doesn’t seem to have any stress in his life

8. Let’s live with the same mentality as Kang Daniel

9. I thought it was an apologyㅋㅋㅋ

10. He doesn’t seem to get any advice because he’s the boss

11. He is very strong mentally. Fans don’t need to worry about him

Original post (1)

• what is his controversy?

what was the controversy?

Do I want to know what the controversy is up with his cat? Is this a similar to Shane Dawson thing?

He thanked the wrong sponsor in the last episode of Street Man Fighter. It was a rival company to the actual sponsor. Clearly this is the greatest crime known to man.

These knetz could not survive Steve Harvey.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He thanked the wrong sponsor in the last episode of Street Man Fighter. It was a rival company to the actual sponsor. Clearly this is the greatest crime known to man.

How dare he make a mistake lmao. What a weird thing to cancel someone over.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• He thanked the wrong sponsor in the last episode of Street Man Fighter. It was a rival company to the actual sponsor. Clearly this is the greatest crime known to man.

that's kinda awkward but damn knetz

How dare he make a mistake lmao. What a weird thing to cancel someone over.

the thing is it wasnt a mistake, a tried to crack a very unfunny joke praising the rival company of the sponsor.

I mean being unfunny isnt a crime but mnet probably had to give the sponsor's money back.

• How dare he make a mistake lmao. What a weird thing to cancel someone over.

For some reason people really seem to hate this dude and I don't really get why. I had just gotten into kpop when he made his solo debut and people went from being happy for him to blaming for Wanna One not staying together, cancelling him over dating Jihyo, and calling him an attention seeker when he took a break for his mental health.

Like I've literally never seen anything actually bad that he's done, but people talk worse about him than actual criminals.

• the thing is it wasnt a mistake, a tried to crack a very unfunny joke praising the rival company of the sponsor.

I mean being unfunny isnt a crime but mnet probably had to give the sponsor's money back.

Oh well fair enough then I was going off what others had said in the thread. I get why the company is mad, but why are they so pressed in the comments? Are they stockholders lol.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• For some reason people really seem to hate this dude and I don't really get why. I had just gotten into kpop when he made his solo debut and people went from being happy for him to blaming for Wanna One not staying together, cancelling him over dating Jihyo, and calling him an attention seeker when he took a break for his mental health.

Like I've literally never seen anything actually bad that he's done, but people talk worse about him than actual criminals.

I don't really follow him much, but it reminds me of how people treated Jojo Siwa for the longest time. Nothing she could do was good enough for anyone and everything bad that she did was akin to planning the Iraq War. Some people really thrive off negativity and watching other people suffer because it makes them feel better about their lives.

• Oh well fair enough then I was going off what others had said in the thread. I get why the company is mad, but why are they so pressed in the comments? Are they stockholders lol.

I don't get why knetz are going off

The brand probably took their money back from mnet and mnet cut it out his pay check.

So he likely got financial losses due to it

If mnet is still pissed at him they can null his MC contract I guess.

• they want him dead

They have wanted him dead for years

He has had the most dedicated haters i have ever seen

The things they made up about him are so sick

They just waited for any mistake to blow it out of proportion and cancel him

They attack him for breathing

The fact inetz are also falling for it is sick

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!