What do you think about the Brave Girls revival? I think it is a noise

• Let's face it.

The Brave Girls revival is led by Korean men of the 30s, the segment of population who put a has-been Lim Changjung ahead of Twice on 2016.

The current iteration of Brave Girls starts from 2016. (all original members from 2011 left by then) and no one really noticed it until somebody put a clip of Korean soldiers cheering to BG a few weeks ago.

Unfortunately such demographic is not likely to contribute much to KPop.

With all the events on hold because of covid, I do not see BG making too much money out of this; they still owe Brave Brother a considerable amount of money since they didn't make too much. Any profit from this round of fame will go to him.

Plus, their sudden rise is not impressing KPop fans,because BG's style is for Korean events , not to impress foreign fandom.

I myself think this will blow. Not a good news for those who like coming-from-the-bottom stories, but both EXID and GFriend had exactly one year of fame, and at that time there were less competition. Now there are simply too much competition for BG to have a lasting presence

• Being noise of not, Koreans are still rollin'

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Being noise of not, Koreans are still rollin'

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Most of the comments are Korean, or some Korean trying to act as foreigners in order to impress potential foreigners.

It won't go too far outside of Korea

• You are just sad that they might dethrone iu on melon

(Joke)

Most Uaenas do not care too much since she was there for 40 plus days so they don't mind.

But, I am just warning on acts which are unlikely to gain too much overseas popularity suddenly gaining currency in Korea and undermining Kpop.

• Most Uaenas do not care too much since she was there for 40 plus days so they don't mind.

But, I am just warning on acts which are unlikely to gain too much overseas popularity suddenly gaining currency in Korea and undermining Kpop.

I am quite uncertain since their producer is Brave Brothers, a very good producer. They might get a new national hit if they use this momentum, but yeah it might be hard for them. So I am kind of agreeing with you

• I am quite uncertain since their producer is Brave Brothers, a very good producer. They might get a new national hit if they use this momentum, but yeah it might be hard for them. So I am kind of agreeing with you

BB has not had a hit for quite a while. He actually let BG have a new release on 2020, which was quietly buried.

It all depends upon whether BB can create another hit for BG, but I do not see that chances are good. Even Shinsadong Tiger, a competition with BB when they were hot, has not released any hit since Momoland's bboombboom.

• BB has not had a hit for quite a while. He actually let BG have a new release on 2020, which was quietly buried.

It all depends upon whether BB can create another hit for BG, but I do not see that chances are good. Even Shinsadong Tiger, a competition with BB when they were hot, has not released any hit since Momoland's bboombboom.

The only one who is successful is Teddy and black eyes pilsung

• Most of the comments are Korean, or some Korean trying to act as foreigners in order to impress potential foreigners.

It won't go too far outside of Korea

whaaat? so there are Koreans who do this? lololo

I always thought only foreigners try to speak Korean to get "closer" to Knetz/Korean influencers (especially males), but Koreans are next level

• Okay but do you have to be such a downer... just let them enjoy their new found fame for however long it lasts. The girls themselves even mentioned in a recent interview that they tried really hard to not get their hopes up because something gone viral could die down real quick .. they were already packing their bags to give up and live normal lives. Even if the interest is only temporary.. Brave Girls have waited 10 years for their moment to come and it has .. instead of being negative, let's support and cheer them on while they're still around.

• Where were they when they needed them like when it came out the first time.

Brave girls line up and sound has changed so much.....

I like rollin but I perfer deepened lol

Yes. The girls are actually more 'seasoned' after they have seen all the dungeons of KPop. That is why I am quite skeptical on them

• Okay but do you have to be such a downer... just let them enjoy their new found fame for however long it lasts. The girls themselves even mentioned in a recent interview that they tried really hard to not get their hopes up because something gone viral could die down real quick .. they were already packing their bags to give up and live normal lives. Even if the interest is only temporary.. Brave Girls have waited 10 years for their moment to come and it has .. instead of being negative, let's support and cheer them on while they're still around.

5 years. All of the 2011 members were gone by 2016.

That aside, this is kind of getting into the plans of various Kpop acts in this year.

• I actually still haven't heard the song, we will see if this is what cements them as an established group among gp or it's just another momoland case though. But regardless of what happens next their company and them need to take the chance

Their company is basically Brave Brothers himself and he has not released a hit in the last few years.

I do see it will be another momoland.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!