What do you think about the Brave Girls revival? I think it is a noise

• you was wrong. they paid all their depts and will made at least 800k $ per member till end of the year. Brave Girls simply doesnt care about to much competition. As long as we keep going this story will never end. :pepe-excited:

• you was wrong. they paid all their depts and will made at least 800k $ per member till end of the year. Brave Girls simply doesnt care about to much competition. As long as we keep going this story will never end. :pepe-excited:

It has ended. IT won't reach the yearly #1 in Melon, and foreign fans still don't really pay much attention to it

They will retire with their one time payment

• It has ended. IT won't reach the yearly #1 in Melon, and foreign fans still don't really pay much attention to it

that wasnt what thread was about. nobody cared for soty because only 2021 releases will be recognised. also foreign fans doesnt pay much attention to the senior singer too but that doesnt make them irrelevant. they still make much money, so they can retire whenever they wish to do so.

• It has ended. IT won't reach the yearly #1 in Melon, and foreign fans still don't really pay much attention to it

I don't think foreign fans have nothing to do with Brave Girl's fanbase, I think they're targeting the general public.

Even if Brave girls do fade, I'm going to enjoy their music. Their recent album has bangers on it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!