Hybe CEO speaks on BTS member's solo releases and enlistment plans. Suga, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook to release solo albums in 2023!!!

• WBK

It’s clear that they’re rushing the releases so they come back by 2025. i just hope that it’s what the members wanted and not because HYBE is pushing them to hurry it up and release music so that they all join the military soon.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• It’s very interesting to me that the enlistment period for the other 6 members are not decided as of yet. Since military needs paperworks, etc, I think the enlistment date for some members can be later than 3Q 2023.

Also, interesting that an investor particularly asked about Jungkook timing and Hybe CEO just refused to give details lol. I think nothing sets in stone for him and can still change based on circumstances.

They are asking about him because he can delay his enlistment until 2027/2028.
    Maybe they already have plans however they don't want to spill it yet.

• As many of us guessed. The only unexpected thing is that Taehyung enlisted before JK. Because it looked like he was the last person to release his album. :/

CoyBTUK.jpg

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• Where's this from?

I saw it on Twitter.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I saw it on Twitter.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah I'm seeing it a lot on twt but what's the source??

• Yeah I'm seeing it a lot on twt but what's the source??

ıdk investors prediction ı guess.

• This clarification is needed because I listen to the conference call and this is the truth! Tho I do think it will happen but it’s not the CEO himself who says this, merely a speculation.

• They are asking about him because he can delay his enlistment until 2027/2028.
    Maybe they already have plans however they don't want to spill it yet.

I agree they probably have possible timeframes but Park Jiwon said in previous investors call that if they have clarity about members’ enlistment period, they’ll announce to the shareholders immediately bc shareholders like the clarity.

I think tho they have ideas abt enlistment period, it can still subject to change bc nothing sets in stone (just like how Seokjin shouldve gone after PROOF release but ends up only retracting the postponement application rn, so he will enlist Dec end the earliest).

• it’s not investors’ prediction but analysts prediction. I dont think you can trust analysts atp bc most of them are clueless abt BTS next direction so😬

Sometimes they are yeah. But I don't think their CEO will ever specify that date unless they really have a plan for all members to finish their military service in 2025. He would prefer to speak more generally. Unless, of course, they're trying to put pressure on members by announcing this date.

• would JK even need to enlist?

i couldnt imagine BTS doing full group activates in 6 years, he could prob almost wait.

why? they all reunite in 2025, by that time jk can focus on his solo career, then reunite with the boys and focus on group activity in 2025 and then enlist in 2027/28

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!