Post a song made in Europe

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

anyone watched Skam :pepepizza:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• One of my fave Italian singers since childhood

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

Denmark?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

i forgot about the song:cryingr: shame on me. i remember that the song had 1+ million views and then skam happened. ah, good times. until skam fandom ruined the series to me. i haven't rewatch it since 2019. fandoms X/

this was a hit here back in 2016. eta: it's in romanian

External Content www.youtube.com

didi2802

• @Alex_Murphy

the most popular french song in the last god knows how many years was je veux by zaz. the song was that popular that someone made a video with serbian subs

and in the studio version, 95% of comments are in turskish lol

:groovins:

• You forgot to put the NSFW ("Not safe for work") tag for the MV :smirks2:

• Hmmm, here are some songs:

doesitneedsaying every wedding that I've been to in the Romanian Banat had this song breaking the boxes and people's legs! ^^

• This is from Finland

External Content youtu.be

• To not post Polish or English tracks...

Leggo then with Russian hits! be aware they are freakin addictive!

• External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• i forgot about the song:cryingr: shame on me. i remember that the song had 1+ million views and then skam happened. ah, good times. until skam fandom ruined the series to me. i haven't rewatch it since 2019. fandoms X/

the song really blew up cause of Evak shippers :pepe-hehe: the fandom was batshit. tbh i still haven't even finished the series but I remember that I pulled an all nighter to binge watch Noora's season:pepe-life-support:

Skam's soundtrack was so lit

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

NU'EST2ne1 A.C.E

Стремись к своей мечте.

• the song really blew up cause of Evak shippers :pepe-hehe: the fandom was batshit. tbh i still haven't even finished the series but I remember that I pulled an all nighter to binge watch Noora's season:pepe-life-support:

Skam's soundtrack was so lit

Don't forget the death threats they sent to julie andem because they didn't get what they thought they were owed :rolleyes: the queen included them I'm the series finale.

We were all way too invested lol. But not like chinese fans who flew from china to stalk them, they even entered their school and the principal had to tell them on social media to stop harassing them. Yes, I know everything thanks to tumblr lol

I don't remember that song :-(

Do you remember this one? Sana and Yousef :lover1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!