Best instrumentals of K-pop songs

• Sometimes you have to hear the instrumental version of a K-pop song, to realise what made them shine so much.

And sometimes the instrumental is so good, it's already a gem on its own.

These are some of those impressive instrumentals, but of course, there are many more

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Are there other K-pop instrumentals that you really, really liked? If so, feel free to share them here :-)

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• External Content youtu.be

• I luv the beat programming in that song! I still luv the magical roller coaster ride "Dalla Dalla" takes you on each listen. Not as noticeable with the lyrics compared to the instrumental:

• I made these threads weeks ago :happyr:

you can check out some answers :pepeflushed:

Nice!

I encountered the instrumentals in OP in 1 of the threads on the old forum, since that was will be fully scrapped after today, I decided to save or transfer to the new forum whatever I could :P

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• This too

:lover1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!