[TW} WM taking legal action against rapper obsessed with Oh My Girl's Seunghee after she saved his life

• tank seunghee.png

WM Entertainment is taking legal action against a rapper who recently released a diss rap about Oh My Girl's Seunghee.

On March 8 KST, the agency took to its official fan cafe to not only announce that rapper Tank's new song "Suni" was about Seunghee, but that the idol was deeply hurt by the baseless claims in the lyrics, adding that she is being harassed by the rapper.

The agency made six clarification in their statement, which can be read below:

"1. On December 7 of last year, Tank sent messages to Seunghee and his other former classmates claiming that he was going to commit suicide in a few minutes. The contents of the texts also included a suicide note and a message that said he had a knife on his desk. Because the rapper usually exhibited an unstable mental state, she took it as a signal that he was going to attempt suicide, so with the intention of saving a life, she called an older female acquaintance who was working with him on music and explained the situation. The acquaintance immediately reported the situation to the police.

2. The two both went to the scene, and as Seunghee was concerned that Tank might try to attempt suicide again, she offered him some encouragement with the intention to show him that he is someone who can be loved enough by anyone. This was Seunghee's pure effort to stop another suicide attempt.

3. In the wake of this incident, Tank began becoming overly obsessed by sending her his psychiatric and medical records on the grounds that he was saved from death. He psychlogically pressured Seunghee by saying that the psychiatrist at the hospital where he is receiving treatment said Seunghee is medicine to him and that the doctor said to tell her she needs to stay by his side and help him so that he can get better. He also gave the word 'love' a different kind of excessive meaning than it's real one, sending obsessive messages and bringing it to a one-sided courtship situation.

4. When his feelings were not reciprocated, Tank caused panic by sending a threatening message through the media that said he would soon commit suicide and the whole world would remember Seunghee forever.

5. As a result, since December 7, Seunghee has complained of a panic disorder so serious that she cannot handle her schedule normally due to the severe mental pain and anxiety, and even though Tank is a school and industry senior, she has cut off contact with him, deciding that they cannot keep in touch any longer.

6. Since then, Tank has posted videos and photos of obvious false claims distorting the truth through his social media and YouTube channel.

In addition, he was found to have not only been harassing Seunghee but also his acquaintances and other artists by sending videos and messages suggesting suicide attempts and complaining of mental distress."

The agency ended their statement by announcing that they will be pursuing legal action without any agreement or leniency due to the dissemination of false information, intimidation, and violation of the artist's personal rights.

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…s-alleged-suicide-attempt

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That. Poor. Girl.

No one deserves to have a stalker like that, who seems to casually use suicide as a manipulation tactic. I assume the label will bring receipts in the upcoming potential lawsuit, so the claims are specific enough to seem credible to me. I hope she gets time off from her schedule and the support she needs. No one should have this forced on them.

I hope he gets help. Like real help, he doesn't belong in prison, he belongs in a hospital (and then in prison, because threatening other people is not the way to go no matter how mentally ill you currently are).

• See.

You never know what people are going through behind the scenes.

When K-pop stars take hiatuses, people run to the internet to make jokes or suggest that they should not have any problems.

All the while not knowing what the hell they are talking about or what's actually going on.

Poor girl tried to help someone out and instead got entangled in this man's unstable mind (if we are to believe what is being said here).

KPOP has been depressing this year. I thought 2020 was bad, but nothing about this has been fun with all the crap happening and coming out.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!