Sometimes I think sakura fans especially c-fans are quite annoying

• She is my bias since Izone and I understand her fans were traumatized by Otr's treatment of Sakura. But I think they are a bit exaggerated in complaining. Please, Sakura has signed an exclusive contract with Hybe and of course she made an agreement that is beneficial to her so she agreed to move to Hybe. They treat Sakura like a child when she is very vocal about something she doesn't like even since Izone and it's impossible for Sakura to keep quiet if she doesn't agree with Hybe let especially after this special contract.

They complain about small things like Sakura's hairstyles which is not bad at all. And after this cb, for the first time Sakura got a lot of lines since her debut in Korea, they complained again. For me as a fan, everything needs time especially since Sakura already told that she is not too confident with her vocals and still trauma from all the critism she get. And when everyone are happy for her, as usual her chinese fans started to complain and make her other fans follow their step too while it's not an issues at first. Yes, her C-bars contribute a lot in sales and they have right to complain yet it's basically over nothing.

• yeah I like Sakura a lot and I get that she wasn't treated well in OTR (compared to other visual members she got very little to do), but the constant complaints are annoying.

she's getting chorus parts, center parts and over 20 seconds on the title track, that's a lot. I really doubt Sakura wants to do the heavy lifting vocals wise when she's so insecure about her voice. And while she's improved she's not an amazing vocalist and she knows it too. It's not like she's singng 5 seconds while others sing the whole song.

• They're sometimes annoying but I get it why are they complaining. Her bar carried the sales again, so it must be tiring to see two other members who didn't contribute much to the sales, being the main character in every other mv of group.

Edited once, last by elliejr ().

• They're sometimes annoying but I get it why are they complaining. Her bar carried the sales again, so it must be tiring to see two other members who didn't contribut much to the sales, being the main character in every other mv of group.

It's the fact that they forget that Sakura had special contract compare to the other members. If she dislike anything, I doubt she will keep silent and let it go. Even in their documentary, when the company tell them to diet, she didn't hold back. And in Izone, where she does not have any power, she still vocal about what she want. It's weird that they call themselves fans and on top of that being really obsessed yet forget that Sakura herself saying she's not confident enough to carry many lines. This is her baby step to get that confident back and some of her stans take that as mistreatment.

• Chaewon and yunjin, Chaewon solo shots were so good my eyes were glued on her the entire time.

but Chaewon and Yunjin are the main vocalists and the strongest performers of the group, it's pretty much expected they'll get shown a lot. It's not like they're dominating like crazy, they just get 10 seconds more lines and screentime. That's not huge. LSF has much better line distribution than a lot of groups I follow tbh, everyone gets a chance to shine.

• Chaewon and yunjin, Chaewon solo shots were so good my eyes were glued on her the entire time.

i guarantee you if her screentime was halved in the mv your eyes would still be glued on her every time she appears on screen bc she’s just that charismatic and slays all her shots :pepe-use-head: not you condemning the girl for having screentime as if she was a wooden log doing nothing even tho she more than earned it with her abilities and performing prowess :pepe-cringe:

• I'd get where they were coming if she was actually getting side-lined but she isn't. No, she isn't the center of the group but LSFM doesn't really have a center. This comeback was extremely fair when it came to lines and screentime. Chaewon and Yunjin had more but they're also by far the best vocalists in the group. Chaewon is to boot also the best dancer. Generally I'm really happy with the way they divided everything (Eunchae getting lines too!).

• but Chaewon and Yunjin are the main vocalists and the strongest performers of the group, it's pretty much expected they'll get shown a lot. It's not like they're dominating like crazy, they just get 10 seconds more lines and screentime. That's not huge. LSF has much better line distribution than a lot of groups I follow tbh, everyone gets a chance to shine.

Ikr that's why I think soumu should just give her some good solo shots. Line distribution is good, I didn't even like some parts because I strongly believe Chaewon would've pulled them a lot better.

• i guarantee you if her screentime was halved in the mv your eyes would still be glued on her every time she appears on screen bc she’s just that charismatic and slays all her shots :pepe-use-head: not you condemning the girl for having screentime as if she was a wooden log doing nothing even tho she more than earned it with her abilities and performing prowess :pepe-cringe:

Wth is wrong with yall I'm not blaming anyone, she's literally one of my bias. I was just presenting Sakura fans' pov. Chaewon is the main slayer of lsfm who got me interested in this group lol

maybe they just have more charisma for you?

why do you think those members fans didnt contribute to sales?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was just stating their pov, Sakura bar contributed the most, over 100k sales and others barely touched 20k, I saw some twts of her fans complaining about it.

I mean in AKB system , sales determined who get more line or center position. Sakura is in kpop now and that's not how it works.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The line distribution isn't that bad but Sakura COULD use a little more general screen time in the M/V. You don't need more lines for that. It's not a huge deal but it could be better. Hopefully for the stans, they push it a little up for the next M/V. Her selling power is no joke. It would be stupid not to give the fans a bone

• This is the line distribution:

External Content twitter.com

Sakura fans can’t complain, this is really fair and Sakura not even the last. Whoever complains need to calm down, when there are groups where members get 4-5 sec in a song.

:pepestare:

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!