Hyunbin shares that Idols in real life are different to what fans can see in videos/clips

• Hyunbin said about members:

"Songsun unnie is really funny, she is the leader so she is very assertive in shows. She's portrayed as caring leader and such but there are times when she acts like she's the youngest member, she always makes us smile"

"Kelly unnie is very orderly, she organizes stuff way better than you think, she's a very neat person"

"Jinha unnie is way more anxious than you think. She seems cool and easy-going outside but if you actually get to know her, she'd be like: 'Should I do this or that?'. She's so anxious and introverted."

"Jia is actually very stern. She's cold as ice, even when we're joking around she'd be like 'that's not appropriate'. Sometimes her sterness will actually feel humorous."

"Soeun is like a baby. You could definitely think that Soeun is just a newborn baby. Especially when she's about go to sleep, she acts more like a baby. She would hug other members, and the day before we got here (on trip), she visited our room, played a lot of pranks, and run away after waking us up."

"Mire is actually way more mature, even when she's the youngest membershe would make wiser judgements than we do. It's quite surprising."

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Excuse me for being so dumb and oblivious, but which group are they from? Also, I'm glad they mentioned this since some people think that their on-screen personality is their real one with no exceptions and this can be true rarely, but not always. The last sentence about Soeun seems exactly like the kind of stuff I would pull on my friends. I'm assuming they're at least on okay terms them, because you don't just tease and prank someone that cheerily and in that nature unless you're friends. The members all seem so dynamic too. This post does make me wonder though how accurate my faves are on versus off camera. Food for thought for sure. Have a great day/night!

• they are from TRI.BE

you liked their LOBO performance yesterday :shyr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!