I found the real sasaengs list

• I found the real sasaeng list on Quora. Here you go.

1. All K-pop fans are married to their biases…. at least in their imaginations.
    2. Kai broke up with Jennie because Gucci and Chanel are rivals and he wanted to stay loyal to Gucci and not be tempted to join the enemy.
    3. Red Velvet’s Wendy was named after the fast food chain because her parents loved it.
    4. Got7’s Jinyoung changed his name from Junior to Jinyoung because he was reminded of the bad times of when he was a junior in high school.
    5. NCT’s Taeyong secretly hates dyeing his hair, but he won’t say anything about it to the stylists or SM.
    6. Blackpink’s Jisoo’s visuals are so legendary that even aliens have heard about it and they’re planning to kidnap her and make her their queen.
    7. BTS’s J-Hope and NCT’s Haechan are currently competing for the title of “the sun.” Due to this, they regard each other as rivals and practically hate each other.
    8. V is jealous of Kai and hates him because Kai is the ambassador of Gucci, not him.
    9. On the other hand, V hates Jennie because she’s the ambassador of the enemy, Chanel.
    10. Stray Kids have adopted lots of stray pets from the streets, but JYP knows nothing about it.
    11. EXO’s Chanyeol is actually an outcasted elf from the North Pole. He was kicked out because he was too tall compared to the rest of the elves.
    12. There are idols with Quora accounts and they see everything we say and do, so be careful, guys 😉
    13. NCT’s Johnny wants his long hair back, but Yuta doesn’t want him to take his crown as the best looking member with long hair.
    14. Momo hates Momoland so much because she believes that they stole her name. Because of this, she bought their album once and wrote “FLOPS” on it and mailed it back to them.
    15. Blackpink’s Lisa is too scared to go see the Mona Lisa in the Louvre because she believes that the painting might come to life and kill her for having the same name.
    16. LOONA’s Yves is actually the daughter of Yves Saint Laurent, hence why she has great fashion taste and looks like a rich kid.
    17. In Stray Kids’ Han’s past life, he was the emperor of the Han Dynasty. He hasn’t told any of his members yet, but is planning to in the near future.
    18. GWSN’s Lena is actually Lena Luthor from DC Comics. She somehow came to life and is planning to take over the industry and eventually, the world.
    19. SM is planning to debut a NCT subunit composed entirely of aliens in the future. The members will each come from a different planet to increase diversity.
    20. Lastly, this is the most important piece of information I have to share with you guys. Want to hear it?

:pepe-hehe:

source:

What are some real sasaeng information about K-pop idols?
    Answer (1 of 82): I will divide the answers company wise so that answer will not get confusing. Also I am not forcing anyone to believe this. If u think these…
    www.quora.com

Edited once, last by JaSida ().

• This is actually true, I proposed to Chaeyoung yesterday :love:

OMG really??? Did she say yes? :smirks2:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• OMG really??? Did she say yes? :smirks2:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Happily engaged now :pepemusic:

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

1. SM is planning to debut a NCT subunit composed entirely of aliens in the future. The members will each come from a different planet to increase diversity.

this is real

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!