There exist medicine to stop puberty O.O

• I just heard of it cause its curently going trending /viral on Twitter after a documentary on German TV showed a child that injects itself each day with this medicine. Many people think they would be joking with this stuff.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This Tweet shows a picture that is apparently from the German government. Written on the picture:

"Tacking puberty blockers

Are you still very young?

And you are not in the puberty yet?

Than you can take the puberty blockers

Puberty blockers are special medicines

The word blocker means: it stops something

The medicine makes sure that you aren't getting into puberty

That means: your body isn't changing anymore

Neither to the direction of a woman

Nor the direction of a man

And you can take time overthinking:

Wich body suits myself ?

Taking hormones

Maybe you're saying:

No, I'm definitely sure this body doesn't suits my feeling

In that case you can take special hormones"

A while later the said article from the website named on the picture was apparently taken down now.

Many people comented about it on Twitter stuff like (translated):

• The puberty blockers are often not reversible and there are no studies on the effects on the brain, which is actually in a growth phase at this time. A Swedish documentary also shows consequences such as osteoporosis and broken bones at 14 year olds
    • Most children are not at all confused about their gender. They only get confused when they are suddenly given a choice of what they want to be. I can't imagine who benefits from this - at least not the children. They are the victims.
    • Trans children often realize in childhood that they are trans. That means they often know for more than 3 years before they could get puberty blockers. These puberty blockers also take cis children who would otherwise have had their period at the age of 9, for example.
    • Puberty blockers? I can't belive this anymore... did you all lost your mind?
    • Puberty blockers ...?!? It's getting more insane
    • The truth about puberty blockers: how children are cheated of their health and physical integrity for life in the name of an ideology. But those who are against it are transphobe, right winged, fascists, a nazi, whatever.
    • I don't like to co-finance that
    • How broken is this country, where the Ministry for Family Affairs recommends puberty blockers for children, but X-ray age determination for migrants and refugees is banned as a serious physical intervention?
    • The body of children is no testobject
    • Muslim extremists circumcise their daughters, secular extremists give their children puberty blockers. The problem is: the existence of secular extremists has so far been denied. But anyone who is still voting green (political party) is a secular extremist
    • Pills you hand out to young girls like smarties are not puberty blockers, you call it the pill (against getting pregnant)
    • A "Family Ministry" that seriously recommends puberty blockers just propagates institutionalized assault. It's not as if other countries have already had their experiences with it and have drawn the necessary conclusions.

And there seem to also be memes about the situation

Fe5m0EbWYAYJQeb?format=jpg&name=small

Some user also shared an article from "the times"

Puberty blockers ‘stunt bone growth of children’
    Puberty blockers stunted the height and impaired the bone mass density of children wishing to change gender, researchers have found.The study followed 44 child
    www.thetimes.co.uk

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Why would you take this? Even if a child willingly takes that, there’s a high chance that they will regret it. Kids don’t know

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!