Do you like watching ghost hunts or lost places?

• Do you watch lost places and ghost hunts? 3

1. I watch lost places (0) 0%
    2. I watch ghost hunts (0) 0%
    3. I watch lost places and ghost hunts (2) 67%
    4. I tried to watch some but I'm not really into that (0) 0%
    5. I didn't watched any before (1) 33%

I'm curently watching a ghost hunt on YT

A lost place video is mostly done during the day and shows you places where nobody lives anymore. It could be a no more used train station, an old hotel, the ruins of a hospital or just a house that nobody lives in anymore. Most of the people who do the lost places videos often go into these places just to have a idea of what it might have been inside and what is left from all the years. Example a person could go into a lost hospital and see how well a lot of the rooms still look like and than tell you stuff about what they researched "This hospital was opend in 1891 for (purpose) and than in 1904 (story about a change) ... but in 2001 they close the hospital forever (reason)" and than look around the rooms like "Wow, its incredible to see how well this bathroom still looks despite being unused in 20 years" and o on...

Different to lost places, ghost hunt videos often take place at late evening or night. The people participating often use equitment that can help them to hear noises, words from ghosts, see on camera if there is a soul of a ghost (called spirit) etc. If they notice something they often do things to atrackt the ghosts like when the mashine to hear voices catches something they could try to get something from the ghost ( example: Woman: "Can you tell me your name?" Ghost: Makes noises that sound like a name) and so on. Often the people who go into a ghost hunt gather themself in a group and introduce themself by name to the possible ghosts and than say they are happy to be at the place, don't want to harm the place and would like to just comunicate with a ghost if there is even any.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• sometimes. like those short ones on tiktok

• Oooh interesting.

Honestly it’s kinda hard to vote because it’s like a mixture of things. I’m not really into horror because I get nightmares easily already and don’t need anything like that.

But, I love watching Garrett Watts x Andrew, or the Ghoul Boys from Watcher (Shane Madej and Ryan).

I like stuff that is light hearted, I can always seem to count on them to make sure I’m not to scared. Espically when I watch those hour long episodes alone.

This is definitely a interesting conversation though!.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!