ROSÉ 1st Single Album -R- has now surpassed 150,000 pre-orders on Ktown4u alone.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At this point blackpink will probably sell 2million their next comeback

• You guys realize that their company has pre-bought their other albums in large numbers? So the numbers you get here are suspect. Not untrue, but give it a grain of salt.

• How do people not understand mediaplay?

I said, their numbers are NOT UNTRUE, but deserve a grain of salt. READ.

Bruh you don't know blinks struggle waiting for the album to arrive from this shop even after pre ordering for a long time. This shop always overwhelmed when bp released something lol

• wtf she's going so fast :sketchyk: I wonder how many of these come from her chinese fanbase since I remember they placed some early order for the album. But either way I think 350k is a safe bet at this point and she will do more

most of its from cfanses

according to yoyo

roubar isnt included tho

• might as well call yourself an armyblink cuz youre always in bp threads lmao

Reminding people that media play is a thing and being realistic about a company's behaviour makes me a blink? okay sure.

If people want to claim YG doesn't do mediaplay, okay, but I'm gonna think after that they're too biased to ever be believed. And if they believe YG has done mediaplay in previous cases but are ramping up to this debut and haven't bothered to do anything... okay. Sure. Believe that.

• If people want to claim YG doesn't do mediaplay, okay, but I'm gonna think after that they're too biased to ever be believed. And if they believe YG has done mediaplay in previous cases but are ramping up to this debut and haven't bothered to do anything... okay. Sure. Believe

U do realize yg isn't reporting this? We r getting info from ktown4u charts. It isn't mediaplay by any means.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

Wut? What is mediaplay about Ktown4u's data? All Ktown4U is doing is counting up the orders and publishing them, then BP fansites on TW like Blackpink Charts tweets about it. Are you saying YGE is controlling Ktown4U's reporting of the data? I

• Wut? What is mediaplay about Ktown4u's data? All Ktown4U is doing is counting up the orders and publishing them, then BP fansites on TW like Blackpink Charts tweets about it. Are you saying YGE is controlling Ktown4U's reporting of the data? I

Nevermind, apparently people can't read. YG-the-company bought a bunch of Blackpink's former content to get them album "sales" or views. People don't seem to understand mediaplay, and companies who buy content to upvote their artists. Fine, go support your fav. I hope YG is good to you, I hope they give you a ton of content. Other companies also do shady things, not claiming they don't AT ALL. But maybe consider supporting a company that lets their artists put out more than 2-3 songs? Just sayin'.

• Nevermind, apparently people can't read. YG-the-company bought a bunch of Blackpink's former content to get them album "sales" or views. People don't seem to understand mediaplay, and companies who buy content to upvote their artists. Fine, go support your fav. I hope YG is good to you, I hope they give you a ton of content. Other companies also do shady things, not claiming they don't AT ALL. But maybe consider supporting a company that lets their artists put out more than 2-3 songs? Just sayin'.

such baseless claim, receipt please?

• Is it 160 k already?

Yes

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Wtf Rosé just become female solo physical sales monster. Why not full album, please treat Blackpink right, yg... Is it that expensive to buy songs, it seems that they know and acknowledge small but mega hits discography is Blackpink trait. But it hurts blink,everytime

• Reminding people that media play is a thing and being realistic about a company's behaviour makes me a blink? okay sure.

If people want to claim YG doesn't do mediaplay, okay, but I'm gonna think after that they're too biased to ever be believed. And if they believe YG has done mediaplay in previous cases but are ramping up to this debut and haven't bothered to do anything... okay. Sure. Believe that.

This doesn't make sense.

Why didn't they do this so called "media play" with the more recent releases

of Mino's solo and Bobby's solo?

Do you ever stop and think that maybe.... just maybe...that there is a slight possibility that members of BP

are actually popular? has that ever crossed your mind?

So wipe away those salty tears

stfu, sit down and enjoy her upcoming release

AKJLWP7.gif

• Bunch of morons here barking... take the l and leave. And maybe eat some almonds because that will give you some brain cells which are non existent as of now.

Anyways queensé coming!!!

Please go back to school.

Mediaplay is done by the company. Ktown4u is an independent company that updates the sales as they are preordered/bought on their site. There's 0 mediaplay to that.

• Nevermind, apparently people can't read. YG-the-company bought a bunch of Blackpink's former content to get them album "sales" or views. People don't seem to understand mediaplay, and companies who buy content to upvote their artists. Fine, go support your fav. I hope YG is good to you, I hope they give you a ton of content. Other companies also do shady things, not claiming they don't AT ALL. But maybe consider supporting a company that lets their artists put out more than 2-3 songs? Just sayin'.

Again entirely false. There is 0 history of that with confirmed sources. Do you enjoy trying and failing to make such idiotic propaganda?

Unless you have something intelligent to say for once, please stop already.

• We are in 2021.

The "YG paid" mantra is still going strong.

Can't believe some replied to that user, they are always in bp threads spewing absolute nonsense.

You guys almost believe in more conspiracies than Trumpers.

Please cry more.

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!