Do people know limelight

• I like this group but their views are so low when their song such bop.

I wanted to ask if someone knew I 143 ent had other trainee.

And if you were in charge of limelight marketing department what would you do to promote them.

• I like this group but their views are so low when their song such bop.

I wanted to ask if someone knew I 143 ent had other trainee.

And if you were in charge of limelight marketing department what would you do to promote them.

They have not debut yet right, they just have some music videos and released their digital music.

They are not in Spotify, some other artist has the same name.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If I were the producers I'd want to keep making more EDM songs in a similar vein as Starlight and make it their niche. I'm biased since I love EDM, but I think it'd be good to stay with a similar kind of sound for future releases. However in their showcase they said verbatim "We don't strive to be distinguishing" from other teams; "Instead of producing monotonous results, we will make changes to create maximum synergy each time" (Credit: TongTongCulture)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So this doesn't bode favorably for my personal interest in EDM 😞

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!