SHARE YOUR HEALTHY DIET TIPS

• My goal before November ends is to have a fit body. I want to flaunt my body on social media but I am very ashamed of my weight and sometimes I get bodyshamed. So, I workout everyday, and try to eat just healthy food to achieve the body I want.

Do you have any tips for me? Any advice? I mean, I definitely need some discipline and motivation so I could achieve this. But, how about you? Are you going through intermittent fasting? Please share your thoughts. I want to know. :love:

• fruits and vegetables and getting some exercise each day

don't overdo it and don't fast

and don't go cold turkey on what you're doing now since your body isn't use to the change in diet

for example instead of eating out 2-3 times a week cut it down to once a week

instead of eating junk snacks like chips or chocolate slowly replace it with healthy ones

• Drink only water, black coffee and tea

cutting out liquid calories alone will help alot

make sure to eat lots of fiber and protein per meal

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i dont diet often, but when i do, i never skip meals or do intermittent fasting as i have gastric issues, but i up my exercise routine(for eg i swim like twice a week usually, so i'll up it to three and have longer sessions),cut down on sweets/snacks and consume more fibre in my diet

BUT please dont ever overdo it, find a method that works for your health

• when i was at my lowest weight i snacked on mini baguettes with cheese, i only drank water. And i only had one big meal perday which usually meant a supermaket pizza one day, the next day a subway sandwich, then the next day two cheeseburgers from mcdonalds, and then i might cook some past the day after that.

• well idk but sometimes i skip breakfast and it's just a habit if it makes sense? my body is accustomed to not eating breakfast and sometimes just waits until lunch and i don't even finish that sometimes and usually eat a "big meal" or light one and that's what i do or sometimes just eat cereal as my dinner

but def. exercise !!!! : )

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!