BTS members' ghostly encounters in the bathroom

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:angryr:

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “BTS members' ghostly encounters” to “BTS members' ghostly encounters in the bathroom”.
  • Ooooh right on time for upcoming Halloween. I love it when BTS shares their ghost stories and the zombie run episode is still a favorite.

I have several ghost stories. I was not a believer in the paranormal at all - like 100% did not believe it; I was a science girl. Then boom - it happens to me - not just once but many many times throughout the years. The saying that you won’t believe until you experienced it; it’s true.

Also in Thailand, there’s a saying: It’s ok not to believe but no disrespecting/offending them. I wish my mom taught me this Thai wisdom before the first incident.

• Ooooh right on time for upcoming Halloween. I love it when BTS shares their ghost stories and the zombie run episode is still a favorite.

I have several ghost stories. I was not a believer in the paranormal at all - like 100% did not believe it; I was a science girl. Then boom - it happens to me - not just once but many many times throughout the years. The saying that you won’t believe until you experienced it; it’s true.

Also in Thailand, there’s a saying: It’s ok not to believe but no disrespecting/offending them. I wish my mom taught me this Thai wisdom before the first incident.

tell us more :eyes:

• ppiper So as a teen in the 90’s and a science person, my BFF and I were big X-Files fans. This inspired my friend to get curious about the occult and paranormal. This was the very first incident that started everything.

• Oh my

That was scary, I would pee myself if that ever happened to me

No please, I don't want to experience those thing :pepe-comfy:

• Yes, it was scary. I didn’t mentioned it in the post but this first incident - I really had a hard time with it - like an existential crisis of sort because I wanted scientific explanations and there was none. Even after the first incident stopped, I questioned if it was real and if I was crazy for a while. I kept my oath though, I never messed with the occult/paranormal again. However, the ghosts and spirits and other unexplained things continued to happen to me through the decades…it’s been 30+ years now of living with it. I am not as scared as I used to be and just accepted it.

• Oh, that was really creepy and scary! :wow: When I was young, I was told not to mess with an oiuja board and I have heard same story as yours from the one who tried it. =O

• Oh, that was really creepy and scary! :wow: When I was young, I was told not to mess with an oiuja board and I have heard same story as yours from the one who tried it. =O

Since I try to warn people to not mess with it too, especially making your own. No one told us back then --- but then we were sooooo stubborn and non-believers back then. Even if someone warned us, we would have not believed the warnings.

• It's October now and getting closer to Halloween. I decided to tell about 2 other paranormal experiences, both are not scary but it happened when in lived in Japan.

I just realize I didn't finish the Archangel Michael story - so I'll save that one for next week.

Edited once, last by Yinye ().

• Updating the Archangel Michael story

Lol, the most mysterious thing about this story to me is that Jimin legit thought it was RM going between his legs as he was washing up. Was that normal?

:angryr:

They only scary thing I ever experienced was sleep paralysis. An evil monkey would not let me move my limbs. I started hating monkeys after that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!