Friendly reminder about reacting on anons!!

• Just saying bc some don't know, but if you react to a post on anons your username will appear normally, not Boombayah (7088) or any other random username.

Saying this to save the face of some "nice" users on main that are tainting their nice image on anons! Be careful!! You need to be the good person!! :oops:

While we are at this free lesson, stream Tally for a clear heart!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sometimes i do reactions on purpose to throw people off. if i laughed at something suspicious, it was likely i did it to mess with whoever comes across it. that or im laughing at OP for sounding stupid :aespa2:

• You'll be surprised the same way i was! :pepe-toast:

I can't find a juicy thread

Send me a lead

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I can't find a juicy thread

Send me a lead

Lightstick Collector (115)

Any thread shading BP, like for real!

• Lightstick Collector (115)

Any thread shading BP, like for real!

this one is kind of boring :enhypen-sunglasses:

• Just saying bc some don't know, but if you react to a post on anons your username will appear normally, not Boombayah (7088) or any other random username.

Saying this to save the face of some "nice" users on main that are tainting their nice image on anons! Be careful!! You need to be the good person!! :oops:

Omg time to check anons spill the tea

• the toxicity against bp in anons is getting wild, even saw an outright slutshaming comment about jennie that got approved :pepe-shame: thankfully deleted now :pepe-cop:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I don't actively write there, but I read and leave a reactions. So, probably my likes/dislikes won't come as a surprise to anyone. :teeheek:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

the shade :eyes:

• people are even stalking reaction list? no wonder anons are more active than main forum here.

when people are reacting positively to something so blatantly toxic and/or shady then yes I will see which user is reacting to it... :pepe-just-smile: just because its anon doesnt mean its a free for all for y'all to be the disgusting scum that you want to be without any consequence, at the end of the day youre still the same user so people arent gonna miraculously ignore what youre caught doing in anon because "its anon"...

so no need to be so mad that people are calling out the users who are dumb enough to leave evidence that theyre toxic when they act otherwise on main :pepepizza: which is really the problem here... to go to the effort of acting differently on anon when youre still anonymous either way? really now? only makes you look like a hypocrite :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• I wasn't surprised but that thread though lol

I'm pretty sure if that thread was in main people would have done the same reactions

External Content www.youtube.com

• B, your badges!! I'm in love with your badges! Omg! Best badges aesthetic!!

But you aren't trying to call others on main while being an a** on anon so no problems kkkkk

Aww thank you :send-love-bunny: Yours are cute too. :sure-bee:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• Anons being more active is bc people are being evil there, not bc they are the victims you are trying to make them be.

Fr lmao these anon users never fail to make me laugh with this victim complex :cryingr: then they will turn around and call users bullies when anyone disproves of their blatant toxicity in anon :pepe-shame:

those hours and hours of writing anon posts must rot their brain into thinking that it absolves them of the terrible shit they post on there. (Im not talking dumb joke or troll posts but the outright slutshaming , degrading and misogynistic shit I see there that mods somehow approve)

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Fr lmao these anon users never fail to make me laugh with this victim complex :cryingr: then they will turn around and call users bullies when anyone disproves of their blatant toxicity in anon :pepe-shame:

those hours and hours of writing anon posts must rot their brain into thinking that it absolves them of the terrible shit they post on there. (Im not talking dumb joke or troll posts but the outright slutshaming , degrading and misogynistic shit I see there that mods somehow approve)

And they have the audacity to come here and try to play the victim card :bts-fancy-tea:

• I wasn't surprised but that thread though lol

I'm pretty sure if that thread was in main people would have done the same reactions

Its the fact that most of these people probably act the opposite in main or are quiet :pepe-narrow-eyes: im guessing just based on the sheer frequency of these threads.. since the number of blinks on main is probably discouraging the usual people of making these threads on main so they end up making it in anon where all the antis end up going :pep-pj-pink:

I would prefer they make it in main so I atleast know which users are doing this :pepe-cop: and make some akrons :pepe-sad:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I can't believe I'm in love with your aesthetic :pepe-life-support: me thinking of ways to tag you in any random thread just to see your aesthetic: :bts6: kkkkkk

Don't worry, I won't be mad at you if you do lol :blushing:

• Ok guys, time to everybody get out of this thread! We changed the subject here, now we are on BYAKUYAV BADGES AESTHETIC APPREACTION THREAD! :uwu-party-bee:

:blushing: :nervousk:

• This thread contains 36 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!