LSM PLS Stop, Just Leave The Industry

• Well, after committing terrorists acts with Loona's discography, he is again committing sinful actions with the last NCT song.

After the success of destroying music, now he's after lyrics, I don't know why he is doing this and what is trying to accomplish, but it's working. After listening and reading "2 Baddies" I've come to the conclusion that I should have been more attentive to poetry when I was in school, so I wouldn't ever write something like this.

Here people were mad about NewJean's Cookie lyrics, because minors shouldn't sing songs like that, but why is no one mad about NCT 127? Adults shouldn't sing songs like 2 Baddies.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Interpol should go against LSM again, for committing these acts against music.

• Aww did the little baby have to hear a song they don’t like? Did it hurt your feelings? Poor little baby. :nct3:

Here’s a song you will like better.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I initially didn't mind LSM leaving but now looking at how people who hate SM groups are celebrating, makes me think twice.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Aww did the little baby have to hear a song they don’t like? Did it hurt your feelings? Poor little baby. :nct3:

Here’s a song you will like better.

External Content youtu.be

Aren't you a little bit too proud of being a criminal defender?

I would revaluate my morals.

• oh my god leave this grandpa alone!! 2 baddies is not under his name and he is not responsible for anything. let him live in peace damn. sokodomo, xinsayne, haeil and chris lee they are real villains.

• Aren't you a little bit too proud of being a criminal defender?

I would revaluate my morals.

Aren’t you a little old to be having a tantrum over a K-pop song?

I would reevaluate every single one of my life choices if I were a troll on a K-pop forum. :nct36:

• the "two baddies, two baddies, one Porche" chorus isn't the most interesting one. This could have done with another pass in the writers room. Or you know, have two title tracks again, like SM used to do. But it isn't really on LSM.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!