Who are your favorite/best Jpop singers/vocalists?

• I have a very small view of vocalists as I'm trying to get back into Jpop. I have the obvious ones that have appeared from the anime scene like LiSA, Hikaru Utada, Maiko Fujita, Liyuu, Pile, and Tomori Kusunoki. Please share your favorites in the comments below so I can look them up :D

• the biggest thing in Japanese music right now is Ado

girl expresses the emotions of a song better than any singer I've heard in such a long time

Her songs for the new One Piece movie are pretty popular

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There are a lot tbh

At the moment I really like BE:FIRST, THE RAMPAGE, GENERATIONS, Sandaime J Soul Brothers, SG, INI, OCTPATH, OWV, BXW, Rude-a, Novel Core, SKY-HI, Aile The Shota, JO1, iri, GENIC, Survive Said The Prophet, ONE OK ROCK, Noa, PSYCHIC FEVER, FANTASTICS, BALLISTIK BOYZ, VOYZ BOY, ODDLORE, ENJIN, SUPER DRAGON, Genjibu, BULLET TRAIN, ONE N' ONLY, Orbit, BUGVEL, Hico, FAKY, Girls2, IVVY, MADKID, Black Iris, Linus, iScream, lol, Milet, LiSA, Nissy, Misako Uno,... and mand more

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!