Do you have any friends that you don't think treat others well?

• I have one, she's fine with me and I won't call her a bully or anything but she comments on everyone's looks a lot, calling one of our classmate pregnant bcoz she had belly fat a little and then laughing about it. Claiming that this classmate wears wig bcoz of his haircut. Taking the number of one of my friend and continuously calling her to annoy her (my friend didn't know who is calling her so blocked it). I didn't know about it either until she told me and said that I don't tell my friend about her.

She does it for fun and at first i was cool with it too but I started to get annoyed by her behaviour a little now. She doesn't say all these stuffs in their face but I still feel bad that she's laughing on them for no reason. I only mentioned few of things she did. Maybe I'm overreacting but I feel like venting at this moment, bcoz the phone thing happened today.

• Nope, I have 2 friends that I feel comfortable with and that's all

I used to have classmates like that at some point in school, made me isolate myself from everyone. Even if I didn't do anything but listen to them trashtalk someone, I would still feel like a piece of shit about it so I decided that it's better to be alone. Being alone made them look down on me but it never made me feel like I'm below them

• i know a bunch of people that hate gay folks. catholicism is the major religion where i live. the popular priests taking an anti gay marriage stance somehow translates to gay people are gross for some reason to the believers

• Curious why you would be friends with them if you don't think they treat others well. How do you think they'd treat you if push came to shove, if they don't respect others?

• i don't have friends :pepecute:

Oh no :pepecute:

Curious why you would be friends with them if you don't think they treat others well. How do you think they'd treat you if push came to shove, if they don't respect others?

Actually it's a new institute to me and I joined it a week late than everyone so by the time I joined everyone already made their own groups. She was the first person I talked to and we got close pretty fast, I became friends with few others as well but they're not regular. The thing is that they don't know about the things she says about them so they don't see her as a bad person. I'm only taking it in now but if her behaviour continues then I won't continue being friends with her either.

• yeah,,i have a close friend whos like this,,she always criticises people,,she always ridicule one of our best friend's look(whos not fat at all) saying shes fat and muscular when she herself is very overweight like the most/the only plus size girl in class:sweatr: she also always makes fun of her height and protruding teeth :sweatr1: and she always criticize my outfit and fashion style :mukbang: she also treats me bad according to my other friends that they even asked why am i even friends with her lmao :pepe-popcorn:

Sounds like a snake to me

Drop that bitch :pepe-popcorn:

• i know a bunch of people that hate gay folks. catholicism is the major religion where i live. the popular priests taking an anti gay marriage stance somehow translates to gay people are gross for some reason to the believers

churches can very often be corrupt, but i don’t really mind christianity. I have some christians around me and they’re lovely people, very accepting and understanding.

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah,,i have a close friend whos like this,,she always criticises people,,she always ridicule one of our best friend's look(whos not fat at all) saying shes fat and muscular when she herself is very overweight like the most/the only plus size girl in class:sweatr: she also always makes fun of her height and protruding teeth :sweatr1: and she always criticize my outfit and fashion style :mukbang: she also treats me bad according to my other friends that they even asked why am i even friends with her lmao :pepe-popcorn:

hey girlie, ik Yunathehomegirl already said this, but drop that hypocritical b*tch. I don’t know her but i already don’t like her, i’m sorry to say. Don’t tolerate toxicity and go elsewhere, you don’t need that in your life.

The last thing a person needs is your friend critiquing you, on top of your own self-criticism. I’ll adopt you instead hun~! :*

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think you should definitely tell your friend that this is not really nice and that maybe she should spend more time and energy on herself rather than trolling others. Don't attack her or anything, just when she makes such comments, ask her why is she bothered by someone's hair or if someone is pregnant or not. With commenting on others she probably just wants to feel like she's better then them.

I know such people, but i'm not usually close with them, they are more acquaintances to me.

I tried, she just laughed it off that I'm overthinking :sweatr:

yeah,,i have a close friend whos like this,,she always criticises people,,she always ridicule one of our best friend's look(whos not fat at all) saying shes fat and muscular when she herself is very overweight like the most/the only plus size girl in class:sweatr: she also always makes fun of her height and protruding teeth :sweatr1: and she always criticize my outfit and fashion style :mukbang: she also treats me bad according to my other friends that they even asked why am i even friends with her lmao :pepe-popcorn:

Like everyone else said, you shouldn't be friends with someone like her :sweatr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!