Jihyo's writing style is so beautiful. Do any artists have a similar writing style?

• I didn't realise she has written most of my fave songs from twice until this brilliant video that a once had posted.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I dug deeper and realised twice are all seriously underrated in this department. Personally I loved Jihyo's and even sana's lyrics. So if you'll have any artists that write like this as well pls pls pls tell me.

Now onto the lyrics

She transports us to a state of mind that you can see, feel and experience. It's like I'm walking in another person's shoes, but it feels oddly familiar. All this with such little words. I love it soo much.

Desbundar

• Serendipity2000

Changed the title of the thread from “Jihyo's writing style is so beautiful. Does any artists that have a similar writing style?” to “Jihyo's writing style is so beautiful. Do any artists have a similar writing style?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!