LEE JONG SUK

• am i the only akp lee jong suk fan :cursing::cursing:

my manz is too beautiful

Lee Jong Suk Gif#2 by dearyYamachii on DeviantArt

❞𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙋𝙄𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝘿𝙀 𝙇𝙊 𝙌𝙐𝙀 𝙎𝙐𝘾𝙀𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙄́𝘼 𝙎…  #fanfic # Fanfic # amreading # books # wattpad | Lee jong suk, Jong suk,  Jung suk

𝙠𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙛𝙘𝙨 — #100+ recent hq small/medium gifs of lee jongsuk....

𝕸𝖞 𝕶𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆 𝕷𝖎𝖘𝖙 ⭐️ | K-Drama Amino

Lee Jong Suk World

his dramas are good and hes currently my fav kdrama actor alongside nam joo hyuk:pepeflushed:

lmao to conclude, stan lee jong suk :pepe-toast:

Edited once, last by taesv6 ().

• heard a lot about this guy but tbh i watched him in two roles and he sucked in both

dont see the hype around his visual either but then I can still understand fans of hte softboi aesthetic might be into him

• heard a lot about this guy but tbh i watched him in two roles and he sucked in both

dont see the hype around his visual either but then I can still understand fans of hte softboi aesthetic might be into him

which ones ? hes had a drama which i hated but only watched for him.

• which ones ? hes had a drama which i hated but only watched for him.

watched him in Secret Garden ( which i finished only because of its iconic status ) and While You Were Sleeping ( couldnt finish because of how horrible the acting was )

what you said basically means you watch him for seeing him as a person, not the story and how he fits into it

• either way his acting looks super fake to me

like the character is not a part of the environment ( which is prime example of what i dislike )

no human behaves like that irl

im sure you havent watched his most popular dramas like pinocchio which are great imo but ok

hes still doing great at his job :yesr:

it was nice hearing from your view tho

• I always think of him as a pretty bland person, but once I start watching the drama's he's in I start liking him. I guess that makes him a good actor, although I think he should take on more roles outside of the 'handsome' characters.

• Hmm.. I won't comment on his acting cos I didn't watch all of his works.. But the few that I did, I really enjoyed it, even though the ending for some of it was kinda screwed up.. :cryingr:

His face is not usually the kind that I like (pretty boy type like Park Bogum and Song Joongki) but something about him attracts me, I have no idea why. Lol.. Maybe his good choice of drama contributes to it. :whatb:

• I'm neutral about him tbh. I liked him in W: the two worlds but was frustrated with the show. First 8 epidodes were great and then it went downhill. I dropped while you were sleeping after ep 1. I dropped i can hear your voice in the middle of ep1, i felt bored : S didn't watch pinocchio, i don't why, and i wasn't interested in romance is a bonus book. So yeah, neutral :D

I love him too! :lover4:

He is good with his drama choices. I'm curious what he will choose for his comeback drama. :whatb:

Let's hope he won't rush with his comeback, he should pick a good script and not like lee min ho (who i don't care about) and ji chang wook whose first projects after their discharge were terrible. I didn't even to watch lmh's drama and dropped jcw's after first episode.

• I'm neutral about him tbh. I liked him in W: the two worlds but was frustrated with the show. First 8 epidodes were great and then it went downhill. I dropped while you were sleeping after ep 1. I dropped i can hear your voice in the middle of ep1, i felt bored : S didn't watch pinocchio, i don't why, and i wasn't interested in romance is a bonus book. So yeah, neutral :D

Let's hope he won't rush with his comeback, he should pick a good script and not like lee min ho (who i don't care about) and ji chang wook whose first projects after their discharge were terrible. I didn't even to watch lmh's drama and dropped jcw's after first episode.

Omg yes! I was so frustrated with W: the two worlds! I love the idea of the drama but dang it, the scriptwriter screw it up. I just continue watching cos I love both leads together. :cryingr:

I used to like Ji Chang Wook but his choices are quite bad once he stopped with action dramas. I prefer watching him in action but I think I read somewhere that he don’t want to do it anymore. :(

• Omg yes! I was so frustrated with W: the two worlds! I love the idea of the drama but dang it, the scriptwriter screw it up. I just continue watching cos I love both leads together. :cryingr:

I used to like Ji Chang Wook but his choices are quite bad once he stopped with action dramas. I prefer watching him in action but I think I read somewhere that he don’t want to do it anymore. :(

I forgot 99% of the drama :D but i remember i was annoyed with how everything wrapped up. I don't want to spoil to others but he was literally a different character after the first half and script writter forgot about it and gave him "a happy ending" that doesn't fit to that character. And the series started so well, sigh.

Ji chang wook don't want to do action anymore, fine. But he needs to stop doing romantic comedies, they don't suit them and he's always over the top. Melting me softly or backstreet rookie, i don't know which one was worse. I didn't watch his latest tv show, i will, it seems that he finally chose a drama where he could showcase his acting talent.

• I forgot 99% of the drama :D but i remember i was annoyed with how everything wrapped up. I don't want to spoil to others but he was literally a different character after the first half and script writter forgot about it and gave him "a happy ending" that doesn't fit to that character. And the series started do well, sigh.

Ji chang wook don't want to do action anymore, fine. But he needs to stop doing romantic comedies, they don't suit them and he's always over the top. Melting me softly or backstreet rookie, i don't know which one was worse. I didn't watch his latest tv show, i will, it seems that he finally chose a drama where he could showcase his acting talent.

could you tell me your fav actors if you have some :pepeflushed:

• I forgot 99% of the drama :D but i remember i was annoyed with how everything wrapped up. I don't want to spoil to others but he was literally a different character after the first half and script writter forgot about it and gave him "a happy ending" that doesn't fit to that character. And the series started so well, sigh.

I watched twice.. and I also forgot the ending.. cos it was bad.. lol

Kdramas always have the risk of the writers screwing up a perfect script halfway.. :/

What is his upcoming tv show? I didn’t really follow him anymore..

My bf watched backstreet rookie and I just cringed at the side.. hahaha.. Maybe he should go for those thriller/criminal/mystery genre dramas.. those doesn’t necessarily need action scenes..

• could you tell me your fav actors if you have some :pepeflushed:

Actually, i don't know if i have one :D i thought ji chang wook was one and that i would watch everything he is in but it turned out to be false, i dropped both melting me softly and backstreet rookie after two episodes :D I'm more interested in plot. I watched it's okay to not be okay for the story but i loved seo yeji's acting and will most likely check her next project.

• Actually, i don't know if i have one :D i thought ji chang wook was one and that i would watch everything he is in but it turned out to be false, i dropped both melting me softly and backstreet rookie after two episodes :D I'm more interested in plot. I watched it's okay to not be okay for the story but i loved seo yeji's acting and will most likely check her next project.

i hear alot about ji chang wook, actually he won the poll for vote for your fav kdrama actor but i havent really checked out his works

• Actually, i don't know if i have one :D i thought ji chang wook was one and that i would watch everything he is in but it turned out to be false, i dropped both melting me softly and backstreet rookie after two episodes :D I'm more interested in plot. I watched it's okay to not be okay for the story but i loved seo yeji's acting and will most likely check her next project.

You have good taste. :pepe-toast:

I’m waiting for seo ye ji’s next project too. <3

• I watched twice.. and I also forgot the ending.. cos it was bad.. lol

Kdramas always have the risk of the writers screwing up a perfect script halfway.. :/

What is his upcoming tv show? I didn’t really follow him anymore..

My bf watched backstreet rookie and I just cringed at the side.. hahaha.. Maybe he should go for those thriller/criminal/mystery genre dramas.. those doesn’t necessarily need action scenes..

^^ at least i watch it once :D

Yep, good dramas are always great in the first half and in the 2nd one they tend to go downhill. I really liked angel's love mission: love but in last 4 or 5 episode (i forgot) there was a plot that was unnecessary dark. I was frustrated with mr queen, and flower of evil finale. If writers don't mess up the 2nd half they will mess up the finale. Sigh

His next drama is with hwang in yeop and I'm terrified :-D i want to watch hiy in new frama so bad but given jcw's record i cannot not be terrified :angryr:

• i hear alot about ji chang wook, actually he won the poll for vote for your fav kdrama actor but i havent really checked out his works

Watch Healer, everyone loves that show and for a reason :) that's why everyone hopes he'll do action again but sadly, he said he won't do them anymore. Park min young is in it too and they have great chemistry. but then again, she has great chemistry with everyone, poor girl is shipped with every acting partner who played her love interest :D

• Watch Healer, everyone loves that show and for a reason :) that's why everyone hopes he'll do action again but sadly, he said he won't do them anymore. Park min young is in it too and they have great chemistry. but then again, she has great chemistry with everyone, poor girl is shipped with every acting partner who played her love interest :D

tysm. ill make sure to watch it :oks:

• I'm sorry for 3 posts in a row, i didn't see your reply ;( and i want to say this:

You have good taste. :pepe-toast:

I’m waiting for seo ye ji’s next project too. <3

Her voice :love: god, her voice is what makes her sexier and different from others. And she's so posh and classy, i was fascinated at how she could pull off some extremely ugly (but expensive) clothes in iotnbo. Can't relate.

eta: it wasn't three in a row after all. Good :)

• ^^ at least i watch it once :D

Yep, good dramas are always great in the first half and in the 2nd one they tend to go downhill. I really liked angel's love mission: love but in last 4 or 5 episode (i forgot) there was a plot that was unnecessary dark. I was frustrated with mr queen, and flower of evil finale. If writers don't mess up the 2nd half they will mess up the finale. Sigh

His next drama is with hwang in yeop and I'm terrified :-D i want to watch hiy in new frama so bad but given jcw's record i cannot not be terrified :angryr:

Ooh.. I didn’t watch angels love mission.. i was afraid that it will be depressing.. lol

Mr queen finale feels empty tbh even though it was like a good ending.. ;(

Wanted to watch flower of evil one of these days.. is the finale too bad and I should not even start it?

Hahahaha.. let’s hope for the best with jcw.. he need a better manager or advisor is something..

I'm sorry for 3 posts in a row, i didn't see your reply ;( and i want to say this:

Her voice :love: god, her voice is what makes her sexier and different from others. And she's so posh and classy, i was fascinated at how she could pull off some extremely ugly (but expensive) clothes in iotnbo. Can't relate.

eta: it wasn't three in a row after all. Good :)

Yes.. I started that drama without much expectation cos I was neutral with both leads. I kinda started the first episode to watch the male lead but ended up staying for her. :lover4:

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!