Once again, Stray Kids and Red Velvet continue to be comeback besties

• It's almost a meme now that Stray Kids and Red Velvet always comeback at the same time, but this coincidence even goes back to 2018!!

August 6, 2018:

SKZ "My Pace"

Red Velvet "Power Up"

December 2018:

Both groups were promoting Get Cool and RBB at the same time

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

June 19, 2019 aka the day the kpop world was shook by the release of the 2 iconic noisy masterpieces catered for intellectuals only:

SKZ "Side Effects"

Red Velvet "Zimzalabim"

June 2020:

SKZ "God's Menu" on June 17

Red Velvet Irene & Seulgi's sub-unit was originally scheduled to debut on June 15 but was then postponed to July. However, the two groups promoted at the same time later on

August 2021

SKZ "Thunderous" on August 23

Red Velvet "Queendom" on August 16

March 2022

SKZ "Maniac" on March 18

Red Velvet "Feel My Rhythm" on March 21

They were even nominated against each other on music shows:

and now the tradition goes on

October 2022

SKZ Maxident on October 7

Red Velvet Seulgi 28 Reasons on October 4

As a stan of both groups, this is my favorite kpop coincidence I can think of BunnyLove at 2x Until now we have never had significant interactions between SKZ and RV but I wonder if the members of both groups know each other or even have noticed that they're almost always promoting at the same time.

That's all for today and let me just drop two videos of RV (mostly Yeri) jamming to SKZ to finish off this OP

• You forgot

December 23rd, 2019: Psycho

December 26th, 2019: Gone Days

External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• this is crazy :ahh-bee:

• June 19, 2019 -

Omg????

Possibly the best musical day ever??

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

• Two legends were born that day...

I want to read comments from that day :cryingr:

Legend Lee Know

• I want to read comments from that day :cryingr:

Most people were horrified. I'm pretty sure there was at least one thread discussing how badly Side Effects was performing on MelOn.

• Most people were horrified. I'm pretty sure there was at least one thread discussing how badly Side Effects was performing on MelOn.

Well that happens every comeback so no surprise :cryingr:

Legend Lee Know

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!