Sensual fairy like songs?

• Sexy but also etheral.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like even if I don't listen to it with an mv it's going to give that vibe.

Desbundar

• Uhhhh i'm not sure about sexy but this is definitely fairy-like

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Oh My Girl Trilogy. These 3 MVs are probably one of the most ethereal fairy-ish MVs and music you probably will see in KPOP.

Trust icy when I tell you your eyes and ears will be blessed

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

out of service

• External Content www.youtube.com

The weirdest personal choice I have:

I find it sensual and ethereal but I admit that's very much a personal choice, but it's the perfect song for any adventure/horror in Egypt like Algernon Blackwood's Sand.

• Highlight..

• I have found the song for you

:pepe-flirt:

External Content open.spotify.com

• Sexy and etheral = Yuri Kwon

External Content m.youtube.com

Her whole debut is exactly that vibe

En plus:

• These songs kinda give me that vibes

• Uhhhh i'm not sure about sexy but this is definitely fairy-like

or.... This one?

Tho the mv only looks ethereal, but the sexiness is in the song itself?

• I agree with Pied Piper. I never heard any song like that and the lyrics!! When I was baby army and the first time I heard PP I was obsessed. Just like what the song said. Lol

I also find In my Dreams by Red Velvet is fairy tale like

• or.... This one?

Tho the mv only looks ethereal, but the sexiness is in the song itself?

This is their best song. I agree, good music is always sexy

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!