Eman's Top 5 BTS Songs

• Eman's Top 5 BTS Songs

Here are my Top 5 BTS songs. In order.

Feel free to make some recs based on these. As I've by no means explored everything from them.

• save me supremacy :pepe-hype: honestly still my fave kpop song to this day it is just next level

rain too! taste.

have you listened to this one? i feel like most of the fandom either loves it or thinks it's weird as hell lol it's my favourite song after save me

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• save me supremacy :pepe-hype: honestly still my fave kpop song to this day it is just next level

rain too! taste.

have you listened to this one? i feel like most of the fandom either loves it or thinks it's weird as hell lol it's my favourite song after save me

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think It's a great recommendation for someone who likes Rain

rain too! taste.

Oh I really love this one! I think I might have another favorite!

Thanks for the rec!

• Rain is such a good track. Like seeing people appreciate it

I’m gonna recommend paradise because as I always say it deserves better 😭

External Content
    [media]

• Have you heard Save Me’s opposite song? It’s I’m Fine.. there’s even anagram of save me when you flipped it, it became I’m Fine. The lyrics also change from wanting another person To help you (save me), it becomes I can help myself (I’m fine).

Here is their back to back performance of Save me then I’m Fine

External Content youtu.be

• nice choice,
    I will recommend Louder than bombs
    this is not an official MV, but since this video has eng sub, that's why I am using this vid, this is my all time fav song

External Content youtu.be

• you probably would love The Truth Untold too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!