E'last Wonhyuk - Covers Pink Venom by BlackPink!

• THE TALENT THAT IS OUR WONHYUK OMFG

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

xx-jenn-xx

LTMs_Sammi

crystalblues

lita-a

proudorbit

Must spread the agenda of talent

• xx-jenn-xx

Changed the title of the thread from “E'last Wonhyuk - Covers Pink Venon by Black Pink!” to “E'last Wonhyuk - Covers Pink Venom by BlackPink!”.
  • Love his voice! It's so unique :lover1::lover1::lover1:

This dude is talented af, he has a soundcloud and writes alot of shit HUGEEEE ATINY he LOVES Hongjoong and San.

E'LAST 엘라스트
    E'LAST(엘라스트) Official Account
    soundcloud.com

dude is crazy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YES I'M SPREADING HIS TALENT...EVERYONE BE SATURATED WITH IT

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Wow this was amazing! He even nailed the rap parts :pepelove1:

he's a rapper and one of the main vocalists. this dude can hit some high notes than immediately go into rapping, and i've been following e'last since shortly after debuting and watching how much he talks about ateez and him biasing san and hongjoong like he really tries hard to be expressive and powerful when he dances like san while rapping like a beast like hongjoong would. E'last sadly doesn't seem to have many fans.

If you are interested in their music i do recommend checking them out!

External Content open.spotify.com

Wonhyuk and Wonjun were actually contestants on produce x 101

• OMG thank you so much for the recs!! I'm always on the lookout for new music. He seems mad talented :pepelove1:

• OMG thank you so much for the recs!! I'm always on the lookout for new music. He seems mad talented :pepelove1:

Of course!! I am always happy to introduce my nugus to people!! I find e'last to have that old victorian like vibe they always come out in amazing, i don't wanna say costumes, but their overall look is just fantastic, they really play their roles well and they are so versatile. even wonjun can sing, plus come out with this damn deep voice in this small body. They upload a lot of dance covers on their youtube channel like they are so fantastic.

here's a few of my faves:

I have yet to see a group who nails these to a T like e'last has

So many do covers of Taemin's song but Choi In for me (after watching so many others) just nails it the best

:send-love-bunny:

This is my favorite b-side of all time by E'last

and i just love this

• I loved the covers!! Will def check out their music. You are doing god's work promoting these <3<3

• I loved the covers!! Will def check out their music. You are doing god's work promoting these <3<3

AWWW thank you i appreciate it! I try my best!!! I stan too many groups but how can you not with so much good stuff out there? Plus their talent really stands out, they dont' sound like a generic boy group for me, nor do they look like any other group. I find them fascinating. And I WISH they could actually collaborate with Ateez, though I think Rano and Wonhyuk wouldn't be able to concentrate lol they about passed out just meeting them a few years ago lol

Rano (the leader) is so good too

• Gotta say, blackpink pink venom isnt half bad

i like it :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!