Predict Twice's Solo Careers

• Nayeon: Music + Modeling Nayeon will likely have the most successful solo career out of Twice. Pop! proved her popularity and she has one of the larger solo endorsements(Biotherm). She just needs to solidify herself as a soloist with some more comebacks and she can become a very big solo artist. I also think she will open a youtube channel.

Jihyo: Music + Modeling + Acting. Jihyo is next, I think she will have the second largest music career out of Twice. Not as big as Nayeon but still successful. Jihyo is one of the less popular members in Korea so her music probably won't chart amazingly but she will be celebrated as a vocalist. Jihyo spend some time at JYPE learning acting while she was a trainee, so I can see her doing that. Surprisingly, I can see her as a radio host. I don't know why I just get that vibe from her.

Sana: Music + Modeling + Variety. Sana is one of the more confusing members for me. When I was thinking about her future solo career, I realized that Sana is Twice's secret jack-of-all-trades. Modeling, variety, music, hell even acting. I can see her doing all of it. Personally, I think she will focus on modeling and variety the most and drop music every once in a while. Also, youtube channel.

Mina: Modeling. Despite Mina having very actress-like visuals, I can't see her as an actress. She also hasn't shown a huge interest in solo music(from what I've seen, I can see some OSTs in her future though.) However, I can definitely see her diving into modeling. She's also the only member in the j-line I could see spending most of her solo career in Japan.

Jeongyeon: Acting + Music +Modeling. I think that Jeongyeon will go into acting, she's shown interest before so it'd make sense. I can also see her doing music, but not focusing on it too much.

Dahyun: Variety + Music + Modeling. Dahyun will become a HUGE variety star, I can sense it. She always shines when Twice goes on variety, so I can see her going the Mijoo route. Dahyun has also shown interest in music multiple times, learning two instruments and having the most writing credits behind Chaeyoung and Jihyo. So I think she will be like Sana, dropping music occasionally while focusing on other things.

Momo: Dancing + Modeling. I can't see Momo going solo, however, I can see her going on various dance-based shows and also doing modeling. The only time I can see her doing music outside of Twice is maybe as a featured artist in someone else's song as a rapper

Chaeyoung: Music + Modeling. In my opinion, Chaeyoung will mainly focus on music, I can see her style of music is very similar to Sunmi's current style. Chaeyeoung is one of the members with the most solo potential. However, since she is one of the less popular members both internationally and in Korea, she will be more "underground"(well as underground as you can be as a member of such a huge girl group) Still, she will be successful. And I can't wait to see what she will do when she's given more control over her image and sound.

Tzuyu: Modeling. I really can't see Tzuyu doing much else, maybe dancing, but that's about it. She is one of those idols that shines the best in a group.

• I agree with your viewpoints, but honestly, I think the world is wide open to them to try whatever they want.

Twice as a group has established themselves to the point they can literally do whatever they want at this point.

How successful those endeavors would be, who knows? But, the great thing is they have the privileges to try it if they want to.

Like, I can even see Chae going into fashion? Starting her own line of something if she wanted to. She loves drawing and she has a very unique aesthetic.

Jeongyeon has recently mentioned wanting to DJ. She could do that.

Somebody may start a chain of restaurants! A cosmetic line. Someone may produce a KPOP show? Who knows. At this point, I'm letting whatever happens happen. Once they resigned with JYPE, I figured I'd see what the girls want. I'm just a long for the ride.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Yep! I was mostly focusing on the more common routes idols go down, but your right. The world is Twice's oyster and I can't wait to see what they do. (Also I completely forgot about Chaeyoung's interest in art, now that you mention it a can totally see her opening a little fashion line.)

• sunmi and chaeyoung is very different chae prolly gonna be like indie doja cat like freaky cute sexy as seen as her lyrics have you listen to basic I think that’s her best direction

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This gonna be chaeyoung identity this suits her the best

• Nayeon - successful solo artist. can't understand why she only have one current cf when she got a popular song in the charts. jype needs to give this girl cfs regardless of the fandom outcry of unfairness.

Mina / Tzuyu - actress. can't be a successful cf model if there is no source of individual popularity. they just need a one hit drama and they can drown in cf offers. Mina got 2 right now due to Twice popularity but it is much better if jype will give her a chance and give her acting roles. the company created 3 successful actors (suzy, taecyeon, junho) & I think if they tried they can push them as twice actress member.

Jihyo - solo artist. Not as successful as Nayeon but she will do alright. Jihyo is a go getter and I'm pretty sure she will grab any opportunity and not waste it.

Sana - pop artist in Japan. She is already one of the most popular in Twice and I'm pretty sure with her personality, she will do great in variety and will endear people to her. I see her as the most popular member in Japan if given a chance.

• jihyo prolly gonna be the new sexy solo star in jyp prolly jyp is helping with her production it’s gonna be a sunmi song but powerful

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like this

• Momo should have a solo career, I need this :mad:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!